So a few weeks ago, my son had a severe ear infection that required me to rush him to the doctor first thing in the morning. I was told his eardrum could rupture at any minute, and to get him his antibiotic right away. To top it all off, the pain and dizziness he was experiencing was causing him to throw up in the car… the waiting room… the doctor’s office. I knew I was going to have to stop with him at the grocery store to get his prescription filled and also to get popsicles and a few other things to help keep him hydrated. I looked around in my van and found a tupperware bowl… PERFECT. This would be my makeshift barf bucket. If you read the article ‘Your house is cleaner than mine’, you can imagine what my car looks like, and why there is a random tupperware bowl in it. So as I walked through the store, my son starts throwing up. I don’t know what’s worse, the tremendous amount of worry I was feeling or the ridiculous fury of stares I was getting. I thought for sure someone would stop and ask if they could help. I was wrong.
So now I was carrying my son through the store, holding on to a bucket full of puke... Continue Reading
Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world. Want to make a difference?Please join us!
Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn
Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program. Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone. She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author.