Advertisement

Nanit - The Baby Monitor That Thinks

Hoa Giusti's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I spend around $4 on a working day for my regular coffee and roughly spend $80 a mon…"

Hoa Giusti replied Apr 16 to Question of the Day: How Often Do You Spend Money on Coffee?

9 Apr 16
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"Kids always learn a lot when they travel with their friends, especially with classma…"

Hoa Giusti replied Mar 10 to Unique Travel: Travel with your class

1 Mar 10
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"Honestly Carol, it is tough to continue musical activities as a mother of toddlers a…"

Hoa Giusti replied Mar 1 to Musician Moms?

2 Mar 1
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"I don't think it is the right place to find an application developer because the maj…"

Hoa Giusti replied Feb 28 to Looking for an app developer

2 Feb 28
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"I would love to travel to the Sahara desert in Marrakech. I am looking at various Ma…"

Hoa Giusti replied Jan 19 to If You Could Go Anywhere in the World, Where Would It Be?

4 Jan 19
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"No doubt, exercising outdoor is a great experience, especially if you are doing work…"

Hoa Giusti replied Dec 10, 2020 to Gym vs Exercising Outdoors?

4 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"Still, now, I have designed several blogs, but I would love to share my blogging, we…"

Hoa Giusti replied Oct 31, 2020 to Who designed your blog?

58 Oct 31, 2020
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"Wow! That's amazing, and I noticed that you are giving beauty products from top bran…"

Hoa Giusti replied Oct 7, 2020 to I'm offering a HUGE $1,000 beauty swag bag on my blog

1 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"Looking like a comfortable backpack diaper bag and unluckily, I never anything like…"

Hoa Giusti replied Aug 26, 2020 to Backpack Diaper Bag

1 Aug 26, 2020
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"The idea of eLearning is very effective for school going student especially when the…"

Hoa Giusti replied Jul 8, 2020 to What are your best tips for elearning?

4 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Katharine Coggeshall

RSS

Keep In Touch

OFFERS

LEARNING CORNER

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisment

Events

© 2021   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service