Hoa Giusti's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"A great feeling of love. I just can't explain it into words. "

Hoa Giusti replied on Tuesday to What was your biggest surprise about being a mom?

19 on Tuesday
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"Yes, as a mom it is hard to teach your kids regarding colours. I can differentiate b…"

Hoa Giusti replied Feb 27 to How to Teach Your Child Colors

1 Feb 27
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"These are really useful. Thanks for sharing with us. "

Hoa Giusti replied Feb 27 to Seeing It Through: 5 Essential Tips for Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

1 Feb 27
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"I believe regions or communities progress not the countries or individuals. Nice Dis…"

Hoa Giusti replied Feb 27 to Quote Of The Day

2 Feb 27
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"Hey, Welcome here. How are you doing?"

Hoa Giusti replied Feb 24 to Hello

6 Feb 25
Reply by Tanya Acevedo

"In my opinion, Shopify, Wix and 3D Cart are considered very reliable e-commerce site…"

Hoa Giusti replied Feb 20 to Anyone have any recommendations on very user friendly ecommerce sites to set up a store on the web please

6 Mar 15
Reply by Shantel Collins

"Health insurance is not only the bigest issue of the United States but I personally…"

Hoa Giusti replied Sep 3, 2018 to Did you know....

3 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Hoa Giusti

"Does it consist of 119 pages? I just opened to read. I will read on this weekend. "

Hoa Giusti replied Aug 27, 2018 to Are Your Struggling With Your Writing and Editing?

4 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Melina Druga

"Hi Melina! Your books are worth reading and thank for coming with such a good thread…"

Hoa Giusti replied Aug 26, 2018 to Are Your Struggling With Your Writing and Editing?

4 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Melina Druga

"Why not. If girls can watch movies of male heroes then boys can also watch movies. I…"

Hoa Giusti replied Jul 6, 2018 to Disney Frozen for boys too?

1 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by Hoa Giusti

RSS

LEARNING CORNER

Ergobaby Compact City Stroller

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service