Restored 316 Feminine Wordpress Theme Design using the Genesis Framework

Mackenzie Irick Milks's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Naturally Nelly!  Blog is rebooting in the New Year.  We got hacked, then had som…"

Mackenzie Irick Milks replied Dec 16, 2015 to New to the group. Would love the support! You'll get it right back :-)

31 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Mackenzie Irick Milks

"Sorry Bree! It's not ready yet.  We're relaunching after a cyber attack, but you can…"

Mackenzie Irick Milks replied Nov 19, 2015 to New to the group. Would love the support! You'll get it right back :-)

31 Dec 16, 2015

"Hi Danielle! I read and commented on your post.  I like your writing style.  I'll ke…"

Mackenzie Irick Milks replied Nov 17, 2015 to New to the group. Would love the support! You'll get it right back :-)

31 Dec 16, 2015

"Hi Janice! Thanks for the support, and I'll be sure to let you know when I re-launch…"

Mackenzie Irick Milks replied Nov 17, 2015 to New to the group. Would love the support! You'll get it right back :-)

31 Dec 16, 2015

"Hi Sarah! Thanks!  Once my site is back up and running, I'll be unstoppable...and be…"

31 Dec 16, 2015

"Hi Pamela! Yes, that's it.  I'll make an announcement when I get my site back up and…"

31 Dec 16, 2015

"Thanks Taylor!  I can't wait to get my site up and running again so that I can trans…"

Mackenzie Irick Milks replied Nov 12, 2015 to New to the group. Would love the support! You'll get it right back :-)

31 Dec 16, 2015

"Hi Chrissy. Yes, we are doing our level best to get things back up and running after…"

Mackenzie Irick Milks replied Nov 11, 2015 to New to the group. Would love the support! You'll get it right back :-)

31 Dec 16, 2015

"Hi Nicole! Yeah, we were hacked by some Cyber Sword group that pretty much demolishe…"

Mackenzie Irick Milks replied Nov 9, 2015 to New to the group. Would love the support! You'll get it right back :-)

31 Dec 16, 2015

"Hi Betty! My facebook page is the same as my blog name, so I hope you can head over…"

Mackenzie Irick Milks replied Nov 9, 2015 to New to the group. Would love the support! You'll get it right back :-)

31 Dec 16, 2015

RSS

FEATURED THIS MONTH

LEARNING CORNER

Make great photos even better with PicMonkey

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service