Cultivate Theme

Lynn Procton MacDonald's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. I do tweet throughout the day. I appreciate it though"

Lynn Procton MacDonald replied Dec 6, 2010 to So i wrote an article today that i'm pretty proud of. How do i get people to read it?

4 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Lynn Procton MacDonald

"Http://Twitter.com/allfookeduptoo"

Lynn Procton MacDonald replied Dec 2, 2010 to Looking for Some Other Mom Bloggers to Follow on Twitter

26 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Stacee Schmidt-Cottrell

"Hey thanks for replying. I do put it up on Facebook and Twitter, I just don't have…"

Lynn Procton MacDonald replied Nov 22, 2010 to So i wrote an article today that i'm pretty proud of. How do i get people to read it?

4 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Lynn Procton MacDonald

"I have been picking just a few blogs that i like and have tried to develop relations…"

Lynn Procton MacDonald replied Nov 10, 2010 to Increase Traffice Without Giveaway, Is It Possible?

30 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Danielle Maynard

"wow...alaska...no wonder you need to blog to keep in touch! good luck with that. Hop…"

Lynn Procton MacDonald replied Oct 18, 2010 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

439 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Kristal Smith

" "

Lynn Procton MacDonald replied Oct 18, 2010 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

439 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Kristal Smith

"hey, i'm from NC too..want to swap being followers. I'm at http://allfookedup.blogsp…"

Lynn Procton MacDonald replied Oct 17, 2010 to Need a little comic relief & some inspiration?

4 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Nancy Marsh

"I have a smart ass humor blog if you're interested. All Fooked Up http://allfookedup…"

Lynn Procton MacDonald replied Oct 17, 2010 to I want some new blogs to read!!!! Post them

138 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Kim R.

"I'm not looking for money. I have been planning on writing a humor book for years so…"

Lynn Procton MacDonald replied Oct 17, 2010 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

439 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Kristal Smith

RSS

Pretty Fabulous WordPress Theme

LEARNING CORNER

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service