Place your ad here.

Our Blog

Have Urinary Incontinence? Elitone Is Here to Help + Coupon Code

DISCOUNT FOR MOMS: USE CODE MOMSROCK19 FOR $100 OFF. ENDS NOVEMBER 30, 2019. 

elitone.com

FAQs

Q: What is ELITONE? 

A: ELITONE is a new…

Creative Ways to Spend Time with Your Children

In this day and age, where children and their parents tend to be quite disconnected from each other, either because the parents work long hours or the children spend more and more time online and using social media, making time to spend with your children is becoming very important. Planning quality time and activities…

LEARNING CORNER

Place your ad here.

Events

Summer's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I barely get comments so just getting 3-4 comments per post would be wonderful now."

Summer replied Jul 17, 2008 to If I could average (#) comments per post I would literally be in blog heaven.

100 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Katrina

"I usually respond both in email and in the comments section of the post, unless it's…"

Summer replied Jul 17, 2008 to Do you respond to your readers' comments in the comment section of your blog?

29 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Tena

"I've definitely blogged in the bathroom. Both while using the toilet and sitting on…"

Summer replied Jul 2, 2008 to The weirdest place I've ever blogged was...

15 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by forgetfulone

"I think I need to write more serious posts and use bigger words. Movie Reviews"

Summer replied Jun 25, 2008 to Fun blog tool - what is the reading level of your blog?

31 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Annette Piper

"StumbleUpon is my biggest source so far."

Summer replied Jun 25, 2008 to The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

221 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Taylor Underwood

"I got frustrated over some rude people and wrote a post complaining. Some anon left…"

Summer replied Jun 25, 2008 to The worst comment I've ever received was......

36 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy Sathre-Vogel

"I hope that I'm a reformed frequent changer. When my blog was still on blogger I thi…"

Summer replied Jun 25, 2008 to How many times?

24 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Linda

"a complete waste of time and an excuse to ignore the housework. He's only half right…"

Summer replied Jun 15, 2008 to My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

364 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Jessica Torres

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service