Restored 316 Feminine Wordpress Theme Design using the Genesis Framework

Brittany 's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"LOVED your nightmare on my street post!! We've had socks get trapped in the fitted s…"

Brittany replied Nov 14, 2015 to Looking for Feedback and Advice!

16 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Chrissy McKenzie

"I love pets!! I love pets at other peoples houses! I don't have any pets of my own.…"

Brittany replied Oct 23, 2015 to Question of the Day: Are you a pet person?

2 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Brittany

"Yes... How do we make them disappear until after thanksgiving!!! I love FALL and Chr…"

Brittany replied Oct 23, 2015 to Question of the Day: Have you begun seeing Christmas displays in stores?

2 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Brittany

"Turn everything reading into fun!! We don't go to the library we go to the "library…"

Brittany replied Oct 23, 2015 to Question of the Day: How Do You Make Your Kids Eager Readers?

7 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Mrs. Gordon

"Not as often as I should! I try very hard to keep up with my water, but not always d…"

Brittany replied Oct 12, 2015 to Question of the Day: How Often Do You Eat Healthy?

5 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Gidget

"thats a question I've been trying to answer for the better part of this year! I thou…"

Brittany replied Oct 12, 2015 to Question of the Day: What Makes You Happy?

3 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Gidget

"Oh my most successful post this year has been: http://bestrongexposed.com/determinat…"

Brittany replied Oct 5, 2015 to Question of the Day: What Has Been Your Most Successful Post This Year?

15 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Forster

"I love to entertain.  I miss being able to entertain.  In college I would much rathe…"

Brittany replied Oct 5, 2015 to Question of the Day: Do You Love to Entertain?

2 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Tiffany Benyacko

"I can't say I ever buy flowers! I'll pick them from the garden! But I don't buy them…"

Brittany replied Sep 28, 2015 to Question of the Day: How Often Do You Buy Flowers?

6 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Manjusha Pandey

"Ummm when they drive... With strict rules!! Too many young kids have phones.. Why?!…"

Brittany replied Sep 25, 2015 to Question of the Day: What Age Do You Think a Child Needs a Cell Phone?

4 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

RSS

FEATURED THIS MONTH

LEARNING CORNER

Make great photos even better with PicMonkey

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service