Enrollment is Open!

Aubrey Kember's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Shani! Welcome to the club! I can't wait to check on your blog. I followed you in…"

Aubrey Kember replied Dec 15, 2015 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

3494 Jan 18
Reply by Ejike Jemimah Amuche

"Hi Jenni! What a creative name for your blog :) Thank you for the warm wishes and dr…"

3494 Jan 18

"Hi Annu. Followed you in twitter and facebook! I would love that sephora giveaway to…"

3494 Jan 18

"Me and my hubby watch a lot TV Series and my personal favorite is Criminal Minds, Th…"

Aubrey Kember replied Dec 14, 2015 to What are your favorite dramas on TV right now?

22 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

"Congrats on your new bundle of joy and to the blogging world. I can't wait to check…"

Aubrey Kember replied Dec 13, 2015 to Hi, I am a brand new mom and blogger!

16 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Pam Ramirez

"Hi Manjusha! I followed you in Twitter, Bloglovin Google+ and Facebook! Would be nic…"

Aubrey Kember replied Dec 13, 2015 to Check out my site & I'll check out yours! :)

8 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by April Morton

"Hi Regina! Thanks for following! Followed you on twitter and pinterest! Thank you, x…"

Aubrey Kember replied Dec 13, 2015 to Check out my site & I'll check out yours! :)

8 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by April Morton

"Hi Felicia! Nice Blog you have! I followed you on twitter and facebook. Here's mine.…"

8 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by April Morton

"Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for following. I followed you back :) Thank you for stopping…"

Aubrey Kember replied Dec 13, 2015 to Follow for Follow please :)

2 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Aubrey Kember

"Hello there! I'm pretty sure I left a comment on your blog. Nice blog you have it th…"

Aubrey Kember replied Dec 13, 2015 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

3494 Jan 18

RSS

© 2021   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service