Launched in 2007 and 24,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog. Join us and network with fellow moms.

FEATURED THIS MONTH

Latest Activity

Amy Martin joined One Savvy Mom!'s group
36 minutes ago
Lauren Markman posted a blog post
14 hours ago
Anupriya updated their profile
20 hours ago
Profile IconAnupriya, Amy Martin and Paige Bainbridge joined Mom Bloggers Club
20 hours ago

LEARNING CORNER

Make great photos even better with PicMonkey

Events

Divine Theme

Karen Lisa's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Blogging is mostly a hobby, though I do have a blog for my business which would make…"

Karen Lisa replied Apr 7, 2010 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

439 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Kristal Smith

"I really like http://scraporchard.com/market/home.php and http://www.inspiration-lan…"

Karen Lisa replied Apr 2, 2010 to ~Any Digital Scrapbookers??~

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Lisa

"I use Google Reader. I usually am too busy to read every day but I try to check in a…"

Karen Lisa replied Apr 2, 2010 to How Do You Read Blogs?

7 May 10, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

"No, I wouldn't. I am subscribed to a lot of feeds so periodically I go through and n…"

Karen Lisa replied Apr 2, 2010 to Do you e-mail someone who's has unsubscribed from your feed?

2 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by My Momma Drama

"Hi! I'm Karen and I blog mostly about my life and also share personal photos. I star…"

Karen Lisa replied Apr 2, 2010 to Hi Mommy Bloggers... Introduce yourself!

203 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

"I love Wordpress - I love how easy it is to install and customize themes, not to men…"

Karen Lisa replied Mar 30, 2010 to The feature I love most about the blog platform I use is....?

28 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Jules Ruud

"I like to connect and share with others and meet new people. It's also an outlet for…"

Karen Lisa replied Mar 30, 2010 to I blog because....

209 May 23, 2012
Reply by Madison O'Sullivan

"That's so sad! I have lots of friends who blog. I'm active on TheBump.com message bo…"

Karen Lisa replied Mar 30, 2010 to My Non-Blogging Friends and Family Think Blogging Is.....

128 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Joly

"My friends and family really enjoy my blog because it's a way to keep everyone updat…"

Karen Lisa replied Mar 30, 2010 to My Non-Blogging Friends and Family Think Blogging Is.....

128 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Joly

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service