Place your ad here.

Our Blog

Holiday Gift Ideas: JLab Headphones: #1 True Wireless Headphones under $100

This post is sponsored by Best Buy.

If you're like me you cannot live without headphones. I use them practically all day long. It's part habit, part practicality, and part comfort. Headphones help me concentrate on whatever it is I'm doing without hearing everything else that is going on. Even though it is best to know what is going on…

A Cleaning Solution for Your Tech Needs

I don’t wear glasses, but I do have a touchscreen laptop that gets dirty often. If you use your computer as much as I do you really need to keep your screen and keyboard as clean as possible, especially when you take your laptop out in public. It is embarrassing to have a dirty screen and keyboard when you're casually working…

LEARNING CORNER

Place your ad here.

All Discussions Tagged 'blogging' (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Guest Bloggers for Niche Blog

Hi, everyone, I’m seeking guest bloggers for a niche blog.  I write about history, historical fiction, freelance writing, my writing proc…

Started by Melina Druga

0 Aug 21

how did you decide on a domain and host

I'm thinking about getting my blog it's own domain and host since I am tired of the restrictions of my free blog at Wordpress. What domain…

Started by Kathryn Caldwell

9 Jul 8
Reply by Melina Druga

Tech Savvy Web Portals That Mom Bloggers Must Follow

Greetings! Newbie moms who join the blogging world with fewer technological knowledge mostly ask the question to enhance their chances to r…

Started by Hoa Giusti

0 Apr 11

Flexible Web Builders for Bloggers?

Greetings! Though WordPress is easy to use for newbies but right now, I am looking for web builders with great drag and drop features. In t…

Started by Hoa Giusti

0 Mar 30

Post Your Blog Links for fresh follows for 2017 !!

It's a new year and we need a fresh blog link post. So let's start it here! Post your blog/page links here and be sure follow those you see…

Started by Single Mom Talk Blog

131 Jan 8
Reply by Hollie

Wanted: Guest Bloggers

Love history?  Genealogy?  Historical fiction?  So do I, and I’d love to feature you on my blog. I’m currently seeking fresh voices that ca…

Started by Melina Druga

0 Dec 3, 2018

Are Your Struggling With Your Writing and Editing?

I educate and empower through my writing. What do I mean when I say this? I educate readers with my books and blogs. I aim to teach little…

Started by Melina Druga

4 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Melina Druga

Any of you lovely ladies after quality content for your site?

Hi Ladies, I am an aspiring writer, I have a few things posted online previously:) I've put a few below. Just looking to build upon my por…

Started by Britt Shar

3 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by Alberta Ellington

Website Updated, and Comments Reopened on Old Blog Posts

After two months of hard work, I’ve completely updated my website, including the blog (https://www.melinadruga.com/blog/).   I’ve also temp…

Started by Melina Druga

0 Aug 17, 2018

Does your blog or website have a resource page?

According to Pat Flynn from SPI podcast, having a resource page is a moneymaker. Check out my resource page

Started by Naomi M

0 Apr 27, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service