Launched in 2007 and 24,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog. Join us and network with fellow moms.

FEATURED THIS MONTH

Latest Activity

Kara M Vollman joined marlynn's group
23 minutes ago
Kara M Vollman is now a member of Mom Bloggers Club
3 hours ago
Sarah left a comment for Menaka Bharathi
11 hours ago
Sarah left a comment for savitha sampath
11 hours ago

LEARNING CORNER

Make great photos even better with PicMonkey

Events

Divine Theme

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOLLOW ME and I will FOLLOW YOU.

I write for kids and do Manuscript Critiques.  Would love new and interested followers.  WIN a FREE COPY of my new mid-grade adventure for…

Started by Margot Finke

0 Feb 14, 2011

New Book for Moms

Hi fellow moms, I wanted to let you know that this experience of motherhood in the age of information overload (which anyone reading this b…

Started by Paige Wolf

0 Nov 16, 2010

A Christian book on adoption but I can't reach my target audience

I have written a book about the adoption of my two daughters from other countries and compare their adoption to the adoption by our heavenl…

Started by Lorilyn Roberts

6 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Lorilyn Roberts

Book review?

If you're interested in reviewing The Must-Have Mom Manual on your blog, please contact me and I will be glad to have a review copy sent to…

Started by Sara Ellington

1 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Monique Burkes

Looking for young moms to give advice in my new book!

For my new book, I'm looking to bring together a group of 100 young moms (moms who had their first kid before 25, or, more generally, in th…

Started by Tara Jefferson

0 Jan 3, 2010

Book Lovers

Fellow Mombloggers, Great response to last weeks giveaway. Now all the recipients need to read and think about discussion points. If you w…

Started by Kate McLaughlin

0 Sep 8, 2008

Let's Have an Online Book Club Meeting

I belong to the Mom Bloggers Book Club and started the following discussion today. I thought others in our network might be interested in j…

Started by Kate McLaughlin

2 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Kate McLaughlin

What Do You Think About Baby Book's

Well my first son is now 1 month and 23 days old and since pregnancy ive been upsessed with making sure there is not one memory forgotten…

Started by Laura

0 Jun 13, 2008

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service