Advertisement

All Discussions Tagged 'design' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Follow a southern momma

Hi Ladies, I would love to get more MBC followers to my blog Sweet Tea and Biscuits. I live in southern NC and love to share adventures in…

Started by Sweet Tea and Biscuits

8 May 7, 2010
Reply by candi durbin

Designer Non-Responsive! Help!

I had my blog designed about 6 months ago. I love the design; however, I want to add some things, change a few things ... nothing major. I'…

Started by Melinda Means

0 Dec 11, 2009

Header Fairy

Hi! I recently started a blog for the headers that I make and sell. Here is a link: http://bloggingheaders.blogspot.com/ Here is an exa…

Started by Reyna M

0 Sep 28, 2009

Recommendations for Blogger Template makeovers

Hello, I'm browsing through some folks who make blogger template makeovers and I'm looking for some recommendations of designers who are co…

Started by Erica

7 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Emma Hughes

I need a blog makeover... BADLY!

I'm usually pretty savy with computer stuff. But for some reason I can't figure out how to spruce up my blog layout? I know what I want, bu…

Started by Mommy-momo

40 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Heather Gannoe

Frequent design changes

How long did it take you to feel really good about the design of your blog? I like the way mine looks for the most part, and then, I want s…

Started by LZ

11 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Erin

How do you find graphics for your blog/site?

I always see wonderful graphics on blogs and even on here and I was just wondering if any blog designers or bloggers could tell me where th…

Started by Tess Moody

26 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by InstantAmber

Making a blog button

I am working on making a blog button for my blog, Evolving Mommy and I was just wondering if anyone knew if there is a "standard" size (in…

Started by Catherine

7 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Dawn Papandrea-Khan

Do you have a new blog design you want to show off?

I do! I do! Nicole, from Aprons Strings Aflutter (a MBC member) did my redesign for me, and I couldn't be more happy. Check out my blog! D…

Started by kristen andrews

18 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Cathy H

Question for Graphic/Logo Designers

I have been asked to design a logo and have never done this before {I design stationery and such}. If you don't mind telling, what do you c…

Started by Michelle

0 Sep 23, 2008

RSS

OFFERS

OFFERS

Our Blog

How To Determine If Your Child Has An Anxiety Disorder

As a parent, protecting your child and looking out for their well-being is easily your biggest responsibility. But when they start behaving differently for no apparent reason, you may feel powerless when you don’t know what the cause is.

You might suspect it’s an…

Watch Lilly's Light's: The Movie's Virtual Theatrical Release: Saturday, November 21 at 5 PM EST

Sponsored Content

Now that so many of us are at home due to COVID it becomes more and more difficult to find quality, family-friendly content for our children. We don't want them on their phones and tablets all day long and your children probably know every episode of their favorite cartoons by heart by now. Media consumption is so critical…

5 Tips for Better Looking Blog Images

Imagery is an essential part of blogging as it supports, and even enhances, your blog's readability. You need relevant and quality pictures to make your blog visually appealing and engaging. These 5 tips for better-looking blog images can help you reach a wider audience, drive…

LEARNING CORNER

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisment

Events

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service