Advertisement

Nanit - The Baby Monitor That Thinks

All Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to Earn Money Online?

If you can do a little online research and write basic, formatted articles, you can make money online. You can work at your own pace, on yo…

Started by Anna Oftedal

0 Aug 26, 2010

Video Production For Your Business

Do you run your own website? In today’s world, it is possible that you do.  Many website owners are trying to capitalize on the popularity…

Started by Renee Brown

0 Aug 3, 2010

Just a writer with no idea about PR & marketing stuff

Hi!  I am a published writer and write slice-of-life articles that are comical, sarcastic and bitingly satirical.  I started a "blog" in or…

Started by Darah Zeledon

0 Jun 21, 2010

Do You Contact Companies Directly?

Since I started doing product reviews about 6-7 months ago, I've pretty much only contact companies via email or their websites.   Has anyo…

Started by Mimi

2 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Mimi

How do you promote your BLOG?

Hi All -- Aside from the fabulous network here at Mom Bloggers Club and other such as Twitter Mamas and Twitter Moms, how else do you promo…

Started by bwdstudio

12 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Jen

Shameless Attempt At Getting Attention

I think I have realized why I will never be a commercial success at writing or anything else for that matter. Okay, so maybe I am not as sk…

Started by Kathy

0 Sep 19, 2009

Sell the SurfShelf on your own site and earn extra money for yourself!

Sell the SurfShelf on your own site and earn extra money for yourself! SurfShelf is excited to announce that we have joined the Commission…

Started by SurfShelfMom

0 Jun 9, 2009

Promoting a Local Blog

On the heels of the discussion of blog promotion, does anyone have any ideas how to better promote a blog that targets neighborhood topics…

Started by Annette Simmons

0 Jan 29, 2009

Leave Tips and Advice on Unique Marketing Strategies in Today's Economy

Stores closing, gas prices dropping, and everyone wants to save a buck! How does a small business position themselves to turn a profit for…

Started by Ann Tillage

0 Dec 2, 2008

Anybody Have a Squidoo Page?

I was recently introduced into this great marketing tool and it works well to bring traffic to your blog as well. It is called Squidoo. I…

Started by Dr. Daisy

0 Jun 8, 2008

RSS

Keep In Touch

OFFERS

LEARNING CORNER

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisment

Events

© 2021   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service