Place your ad here.

Our Blog

Holiday Gift Ideas: JLab Headphones: #1 True Wireless Headphones under $100

This post is sponsored by Best Buy.

If you're like me you cannot live without headphones. I use them practically all day long. It's part habit, part practicality, and part comfort. Headphones help me concentrate on whatever it is I'm doing without hearing everything else that is going on. Even though it is best to know what is going on…

A Cleaning Solution for Your Tech Needs

I don’t wear glasses, but I do have a touchscreen laptop that gets dirty often. If you use your computer as much as I do you really need to keep your screen and keyboard as clean as possible, especially when you take your laptop out in public. It is embarrassing to have a dirty screen and keyboard when you're casually working…

LEARNING CORNER

Place your ad here.

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Guest Bloggers for Niche Blog

Hi, everyone, I’m seeking guest bloggers for a niche blog.  I write about history, historical fiction, freelance writing, my writing proc…

Started by Melina Druga

0 Aug 21

Are Your Struggling With Your Writing and Editing?

I educate and empower through my writing. What do I mean when I say this? I educate readers with my books and blogs. I aim to teach little…

Started by Melina Druga

4 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Melina Druga

Website Updated, and Comments Reopened on Old Blog Posts

After two months of hard work, I’ve completely updated my website, including the blog (https://www.melinadruga.com/blog/).   I’ve also temp…

Started by Melina Druga

0 Aug 17, 2018

Ultra Safe Safety Scissors and 3 Step Pencil Grip Training Kit GIVEAWAY

Enter to win both the Ultra Safe Safety Scissors and 3 Step Pencil Grip Training Kit from the Pencil Grip, Inc. To enter or for more info…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Oct 17, 2017

Tell Me About Your Blog

OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL an…

Started by Deb

490 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Jaime Taylor

Back in Action. Vomit Writing (it's way too wordy!).

https://motherofallinterns.wordpress.com As often happens when I devote a bit of time to write, my mind begins to swirl with doubt. Will a…

Started by Jennifer Wennig

0 Feb 18, 2016

Coming Soon: Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult

My new book is a humorous take on parenting, a guide if you will for those who identify more with Peter Pan and hate being a grown up and d…

Started by Gena Sayers

0 Oct 7, 2015

See What The New Giveaway Is For Today!

Click On The Image For Today's Giveaway

Started by Jody

0 Aug 9, 2015

SAT Prep Resources for Your Student

As high school juniors begin the college search and application process, one of the first steps for many is taking the SAT this spring. To…

Started by Rebecca H

0 Jan 29, 2013

The Weekend Blog Post Showcase

The Weekend Blog Post Showcase! on: Friday, October 05, 2012 0 Comments and 0 Reactions Written by: Heather How many times have you partic…

Started by Heather Jones

0 Oct 5, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service