I have recently discovered the world of memes. So, I am wondering, what are your favorite memes? Monday Meal Plan, Thursday Thirteen, and Wordless Wednesday are some I have found so far.

Thanks!

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just started a new one for the Creative Moms among us called Monday's Muse. Come join in! And there is a group here too so we can all visit each other.
I started one called, Savory Sunday! I would love to have you join. Here is an example...
http://chrysanthemama1.blogspot.com/2008/08/savory-sunday.html
I started my own "A Thousand Words Thursday"

I also love Half-Past Kissin' Time's Friday Fragments where you post a random assortment of tidbits from the week. Too small for individual posts, but important nonetheless!

I LOVE Weekly Winners (Sarcastic Mom started this)...posting your best photos each week on Sundays.
I am starting a meme on Wednesdays... STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES. To know more about it, please visit my blog's post about it on STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES

See you on Wednesdays!
I have one at my blog- www.mamanotes.com called the Body After Baby Challenge. It's for all us mom's who are trying to lose weight and get back to our body after babies! We talk about our goals, progress, workouts, etc.. its great motivation and accountability!!

RSS

Want access to the biggest entertainment events of the season, with exclusive prices of up to 60% off & 3% cash back? With Live Ticket Events on TrendBrew, the hottest events across the country, including theater, sports, concerts and more, are available to you at the touch of a fingertip. And like no other site, you also receive 3% cash back on every purchase. Experience the best live entertainment has to offer at the best prices!

LEARNING CORNER

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service