Nanit - The Baby Monitor That Thinks

with a new template etc?
I am a furniture moving freak and I'm thinkin I am also starting to be a blog re-arranging freak.

what about you?

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm boring. I only change with the seasons....
I just changed mine, I don't change it very often as, like someone else said, I'm trying to build a bit of a brand...I kept some things the same and I'll keep my twitter avatar (same as the one I use here) the same for a while until people get used to the new colors etc.
Rearranging your blog to make it work better for you or your readers makes sense to me. Rearranging just to change the look...as a reader, that would really turn me off. I don't want to go to a familiar blog and have to figure it out all over again. I haven't changed my blog much--a few additions and minor rearrangements for function--but I'll probably change the header picture fairly regularly (since the blog is about my crafting, I'll use new pictures of the items I'm making).
Oh man I am exactly like this. I am always rearranging things. I get bored so quickly. I've been blogging since July of this year and changed my layout twice, LOL.
I have only done it once although I do clean up my sidebar often.

I would love a new look but I think I tied myself into a theme that would be hard to change.
I try to switch things up by adding a new widget or two every month. Widgetbox is a great resource for this!
I changed and my stats went down- I thought I make it cute but it was busy and distracting, now I leave it alone! I do change my widgets around but the basic look stays!
I bought an illustration of all four seasons, so I plan to change it accordingly.
Maternal Spark said:
I just changed mine, I don't change it very often as, like someone else said, I'm trying to build a bit of a brand...I kept some things the same and I'll keep my twitter avatar (same as the one I use here) the same for a while until people get used to the new colors etc.

BTW...I like your new color scheme. ;)
I just started my blog recently so I am still trying to figure out what look feels right to me. It is a slow process though since I am a newbie. I am hoping to not have to change things once I get settled though.
I'm contemplating a blog re-do myself, but from a business standpoint am trying to determine the cost-effectiveness of having it done professionally. Until my blog, or the services I offer related to my blog, attracts more revenue it just doesn't make good fiscal sense. Of course, it's a "chicken before the egg" issue too. If I invest in a custom re-do, will more visitors and business come? Or should I wait until the revenue/traffic justifies the cost for the custom re-do? Decisions!
I'm a newbie and I decided to keep it simple to begin with. I know I'll want to show more of my creative side as I go along though.

RSS

OFFERS: START TODAY

OFFERS

LEARNING CORNER

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisment

Events

© 2021   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service