Advertisement

Ok so I know it is just a mom blog about my life, as boring as that might be, however i crave comments do you?? If so how can we get more??

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love to get comments and I am trying to get more of a readership by visiting others blogs and posting for them. Sometimes they come back to mine and post which I am thankful for.
I'm just starting and am finding that I am craving comments...at least I would know someone, anyone was looking at my blog, lol!

I just put up a post that asked for people to add a comment...we'll see if it works.
I get all excited when I see someone commented in my e-mail. I wish there were more, but I'll take what I can get.
I think everyone craves comments, at least sometimes. It always puts a smile on my face, even if the comment is just from my niece saying how cute something is. I think it sort of validates your efforts and that you aren't blogging in vain.
I am not so worried about comments, for some reason, as hits to the blog. I like to know that someone is actually reading what I am writing and that it isn't all just getting lost out there somewhere.
I love getting comments :) I find if you respond to someones comment they are more likely to return... also comment on all the blogs u read and they are likely to come visit... its like a calling card!
Oh yes... I love getting comments & like everyone else, I get jealous when I visit someone's blog & they have tons of comments! lol I've been trying to find new blogs & commenting, in hopes that people will comment on mine.
yes I love comments it makes me feel like someone is actually getting something out of what I am writing
I crave comments too. I see other blogs getting quite a few comments and i think, "How do they do that?" I've tried to submit my blog to a few places but even then I'm lacking comments. I've been blogging for a year.
I love comments, I haven't received any lately, though. Boo
I totally understand what you are saying. It is so nice when someone drops a line. It kinda verifies that somebody, anybody actually read what you wrote and they LIKED it. I love getting comments and I love to give them. I do not have any suggestions on how to get them though. Good Luck
I so love getting comments and lately I haven't been. In fact, my stats have flatlined, leaving me pretty depressed.

RSS

Keep In Touch

Grow your happy place

Support Package - 6 months - $69.00

Forums

Getting Followers

Looking to find followers and follow other mom bloggers. Post your requests!

1860 discussions

Deals

Follow our daily deals for moms including deals on blogging and websites.

11 discussions

Everything Blogging

This is where we discuss everything about blogging. Ask your questions and share your knowledge. NO GIVEAWAY LISTINGS!

2451 discussions

Motherhood, Parenting & Family

We all have questions and advice to share about parenting. Ask questions and share sage advice in our Motherhood, Parenting, & Family forum.

863 discussions

General Conversation

Have a general topic you would like to share with other members of the club? This is the place to do it.

792 discussions

LEARNING CORNER

© 2022   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service