Enrollment is Open!

Wow! Are there really over 600 members? Tell me a little about yourselves. What state do you live in? What's your occupation? What's your hubby's occupation? How many kids do you have? Do you have any pets? Are you here to promote your personal blog or a business blog? What's your favorite Starbucks drink? Do you live in the country or city? Do you like movies or books? Answer any or all or add a few of your own!

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!!Thanx to everyone who added me as a friend!!:)

If you don't already know...I'm Amber,and I live in Lewiston,ID.It is a small town,and I have lived in the Lewis Clark Valley my whole life.I know,I know......but it suits me:)

Along with my boy,I have a fiancee.One of these days we will make it legal,I swear;)

And we have two cats...Oscar&Zander.Oscar is the girly cat.Seriously...shes' a girl.Aaron(fiancee)named her.(?)I love them all to peices,and feel like I'm a pretty lucky girl!!

And as for my blog.....nothing really to promote except being a happy mommy,and maybe if I get the chance review a product or two.That would be fun:)

**Oh,and I was wondering if anyone could point me to a good place to get customized blog skins?That would be so cool!!**

Oh,and the starbucks......
Venti
Quadshot
White chocolate
Iced mocha
With a squirt of caramel sauce.

Glad to be here!!:)

Amber:)
Im a WAFHM for a software company.
Hubs works for same company as well.
I have 3 boys, so basiclly I'm queen of the castle as the cat and dog are boys too.
I'm basiclly here to pimp my blog www.workingmomma247.blogspot.com. :)
I usually go for a frapaccino at Starbucks..the decaf Strawberry is pretty good.
Alberta, Canada
Sales Coordinator
Fire and Security Officer
yes - two cats, a dog and fish
it's a personal blog that I hope turns into a business (someday)
Toffee nut latte
City
Books
Let's see, I'm Jennifer (Jen), mama to Arianna (3) and Sophia (1). We live in a city in Texas (HOT!). My hubby is a licensed plumber and I own a photo announcement/invite/etc site (http://sassystyle.org/). We have two doggies (Josie and Wyatt). I'm here to promote my personal and business blogs! I love toffee nut lattes and reading!

So excited to be here!
What state do you live in? Mississippi
What's your occupation?Christian Speaker & Writer, WAHM
What's your hubby's occupation? Probation/Parole Officer for the state
How many kids do you have? 3, son is 4, daughter is 15 months, baby #3 is due July 14
Do you have any pets? Yes I do. A Basset Hound Full-blooded, registered, named Duke
Are you here to promote your personal blog or a business blog? I mostly promote my personal blog, but I do have a couple of business blogs too. Here are my blogs: Life from my Laptop, Beauty by Design Ministries, Organized Life by Design
What's your favorite Starbucks drink? I have NEVER had Starbucks, I live in a small town and don't get out much!
Do you live in the country or city? country there are cows grazing in pastures on all 4 sides of my house.
Do you like movies or books? books

RSS

© 2021   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service