Advertisement

Get the #1 family organizing app

Get Cozi - it's free!

Latest Activity

Advertisment

Our Blog

The Ultimate Spring Cleaning Guide

Spring is right around the corner. This is the perfect time of year to make an…

When Your Kid Says They Want to Go To Hollywood

If you are a parent who believes in kids going from high school straight to college it can come as a complete shock if your child says they want to go to Hollywood instead. As every parent knows making it in Hollywood can be a daunting task, but when you have a talented and determined child who wants to follow their…

Advertisement

merkaela wellness subscription box

LEARNING CORNER

Learn More About the MightyFix One Simple Change Each Month>

Events

If my mom blog could be featured in any magazine it would be....

O?
Allure?
Parents?
Business Week?

Which glossy would you love to be featured in?

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am huge into decorating magazines...so I guess for my blog I would have to say Better Homes and Garden or some Stay at home mom magazine..if there is one out there :)
Country Woman
Cosmo. Oh! Wait! No, I don't know. Maybe Parenting. Certainly not Vogue--not right now anyway.
People Magazine! It's fun for pop culture.
I had my blog featured once in the local Parenting magazine for its mother's day special. :)
Pregnancy Magazine...I write about organizing issues for moms and busy women. In May '09, I have a book coming out, The Organized Mom. Great way to start off as a new mom!
US Weekly, Elle, Cosmo Girl, Neet

I want the handmade revolution to catch on. People don't seem to grasp just how wonderful it really is! Handmade does not equal junk! Sure some is junk but 95% off the businesses that I have come in contact with are amazing and things you'd see in stores. I won't lie there has been times that I'm directed to a shop or website and I can't even figure out why they are still in business but that's very rare!

Support Indie and the smaller venues especially this holiday season.
I would love my blog to be featured in CWO magazine, or Military Spouse magazine!
id love to have my blog featured in any creative writing mags like Writers Digest, Poets & Writers.. since i am a writer by profession & when i write i n my blog, i try to be as creative as possible - whether writing for personal thoughts or for product reviews. but then again, that is just who i am LOL..
I was really, really happy to get a mention on Good Housekeeping.com--they called my blog "snarky." I'd love to get a mention in the local paper actually; as much as I joke about the blighted area I live in, meeting others who feel the way I do would help a little...
I would have to make up a magazine and call it, "Blogger Babbles" or "Blogaddix-Your Twelve Step Program to Blogging" (sp. intentional, there's probably a mommy blog out there with that name lol)
O magazine, of course!

But I would also love to be in Parents. Two children's book blogs I'm familiar with were just featured in the October issue of Family Fun and I thought it was so great!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service