Cultivate Theme

Visit WebsiteGrader.com to get a free SEO/marketing report on your site.

I did my blog http://postpartumbody.com, and got a grade of 66 out of 100! Yikes!!

Although it most likely won't take the place of a SEO evaluation from a SEO professional, I thought it was quite informative. I've gone ahead and made a few changes to my site's coding as a result of the site. Hopefully, I pick up more search engine traffic in the upcoming weeks! : )

From their website: Website Grader is a free seo tool that measures the marketing effectiveness of a website. It provides a score that incorporates things like website traffic, SEO, social popularity and other technical factors. It also provides some basic advice on how the website can be improved from a marketing perspective.

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Hey - thanks for this great resource!! Ok, Mommy Meryl got a 79 - and my Must Haves! was a pitiful 53 oy!!

Ok - neither of my blogs have meta tags or those things - my Mommy Meryl blog had lots of inbound links, but my Must Haves! had almost none!!

So - how do you do the keywords and meta stuff on blogger? I know how to doit on my website - but no clue on blogger. . .any help is sooo appreciated!!
I got a 90 on both of my blogs so that's cool. It helps me feel more confident about the new one i am created that i am actually going to be paying for. Thanks for that link.
Wow! GreenYourDecor.com scored a 91. This was a big help. It gave me ideas of where I can improve, like adding meta tags and more del.icio.us links. Thanks for the tip!
That site is very helpful! Great find! Thanks!
Thanks for the informative site. I didn't sore that well also. I got a 68!!
It was very informative. I'm still clueless about Google and its ranking system.

RSS

LEARNING CORNER

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service