Advertisement

How long did it take for you to get to 100 visits per day?

I am a new blogger and am curious - how long did it take? Did you do anything special?

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it took me a few months. I didn't do anything different to my content, but I joined forums, *this one has been the best yet* to increase traffic and meet other bloggers. Commenting has also been a big part of forming reciprocal relationships. You comment to me, I'll head to your blog and read, comment, subscribe etc.

;)
I'm still not there yet!!! I'll let ya'll know as soon as it happens!!!
I'll let you know! ha ha. The only days I even get close (and over yesterday!) is when I do What works for me Wednesday. I just wish more people would leave comments!
I'm a member of Entrecard so i get close to 200 per day at least and i do well with getting comments. I can't say the visits are good quality visits but i have met alot of very nice people through entrecard and found some fantastic blogs too, so i'm pleased.
A few months at least. But you can't wait for it to just happen to you, you need to put yourself out there. Joining MBC is a great way, but I cannot recommend enough what Jen said, comment on other blogs, then they'll do the same for you.
That can happen???? LOL Just kidding but yeah I am still working on that And by going to other blogs I am meeting a whole bunch of awesome people.
still haven't gotten there yet but I am working on it:-) I love all the people I am meeting through blogging.
Oh, two or three months maybe? I also get lots of traffic from Entrecard but it's starting to pick up on it's own - I've been up since March.
I've got to check this Entrecard thing out!
I'm not there yet! But, I've been blogging sense the end of May and I'm averaging 60 viewers a day. So, I'm hoping within the next couple of months I will be there. Entrecard brings in visitors, but they usually only come long enough to drop on your card and then leave.
Wow! I feel blessed that I took me about 3 months. I've had a couple of days with huge spikes from StumbleUpon, but typically, I'm getting between 125 and 500 visits a day. And I'm expecting go to 10,000+ hits a day in the near future (you hear that, Universe?) But seriously, I'm going to try Entrecard. I didn't really understand what it was, but it seems like it might be worth a try.
That is great Jennae!
Jennae @ Green Your Decor said:
Wow! I feel blessed that I took me about 3 months. I've had a couple of days with huge spikes from StumbleUpon, but typically, I'm getting between 125 and 500 visits a day. And I'm expecting go to 10,000+ hits a day in the near future (you hear that, Universe?) But seriously, I'm going to try Entrecard. I didn't really understand what it was, but it seems like it might be worth a try.

RSS

Keep In Touch

Latest Activity

LEARNING CORNER

ADVERTISEMENT

© 2021   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service