Advertisement

Latest Activity

Julia Gomes posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Sarah Spencer posted a blog post
yesterday
Sarah Spencer posted a status
"We've been posting a lot of @ home together entertainment at Down The Hobbit Hole Blog!"
yesterday
Sarah Spencer updated their profile
yesterday

Advertisment

Green Kid Crafts Delivered Right to your Door

Our Blog

Flowering Plants You Can Plant at Home

Are you one of those people that admires your neighbours’ gardens when they are in full bloom with envy? Do you sometimes feel like you would like to give gardening a try but feel like you do not possess the know-how to make a success of your own garden?…

Why You Should Send Your Child Back to School With Allergy Labels

Even though families across the country are at home during the COVID-19 quarantine seemingly for months, it is important to remember that life will eventually return to normal. That means schools, daycares, playdates, and summer camps will eventually be in full swing again and it is critical to be prepared. Not only will our…

4 Romantic Birthday Gifts from Oil Painting Pictures

Couple portrait on canvas by a professional art studio created in a bold, realistic style

A romantic gift can make the difference between an ordinary flat night and an extraordinary evening with your mate. If your lover last year wowed you with their thoughtfulness or if you want to steal the moment with a dramatic gesture, there is a romantic birthday gift for even the most serious and practical.

When choosing the ideal birthday gift, the rule is to be thoughtful and confidently give…

LEARNING CORNER

Learn More About the MightyFix One Simple Change Each Month

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisment

Advertisement

merkaela wellness subscription box

Events

How long did it take for you to get to 100 visits per day?

I am a new blogger and am curious - how long did it take? Did you do anything special?

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for all of your responses this is very informative! I guess getting to a 100 a day takes a lot of work unless something miraculous happens and an article is stumbled or something. I have joined entrecard and seen loads of blogs that I think are excellent but don't get traffic.

I think that like a lot of folks said the social networking aspect really helps a lot. I visit many sites because of MBC. I joined twitter too - at first I wasn't utilizing it but now I do.

I am up to 100 visits per day but of course want to be like Lori, Jen, Brittany, and Jeneah and Cindi all of whom I know have loads of traffic. My baby blog will get there one day.
7 weeks into my blog and we get about 1000 a day. HOWEVER.....It was NOT easy. It took 3 people around the clock 8 hours a day meeting and greeting to get there and now I have a team that assists me in running the blog, so its a huge amount of work.
Trisha I can imagine -is your blog your full-time job? Because it seems like it would have to be. As it is I spend too much time blogging and not enough doing other things.

trisha said:
7 weeks into my blog and we get about 1000 a day. HOWEVER.....It was NOT easy. It took 3 people around the clock 8 hours a day meeting and greeting to get there and now I have a team that assists me in running the blog, so its a huge amount of work.
Yeah, you pretty much have a little network going! Lookin' good girlfriend:)

trisha said:
It took me about 2-3 months. Like Jen said, commenting on other blogs and forums has been the best traffic builder yet. I'm working my way up to 10,000 a day :) I asked a big blogger who is a good acquaintance how she had built up her readership so quickly since she started about the same time as I did (she has more than 20,000 subscribers). She told me that she has a full time staff and its her full time job, and she couldn't believe I was going Green Your Decor all by myself.

I takes a lot of work to build traffic, but I'm up for it. My hubby, however, might not be so eager for me to spend all the time it takes :)
It took about 3 weeks to get there. But, it did take work. Returning comments, Wordless Wednesdays, and Photo-Story Fridays were the three best ways for me to drive traffic. Entrecard has also brought in new people -- which means I have great new blogs to read!
I'll let you know! lol

With Entrecard I've been getting close....but understand most of those are just dropping cards, not reading.
Can anyone recommend a way to track traffic? I have no clue how many readers I get a day.
I'm using Sitemeter and it works for me!

Christina said:
Can anyone recommend a way to track traffic? I have no clue how many readers I get a day.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service