Advertisement

Nanit - The Baby Monitor That Thinks

If you don't, you should.
http://entrecard.com/

Come by my site leave your "card."

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know I do - or at least I recognize Cheaper than Therapy and hopefully you recognize Telecommuting Journal! :)
Yeah, I just got your card when I went back and checked!! I just signed up today!
I just started using Entrecard, and didn't quite get it at first. I am now addicted to it. I love it! They just partnered w/ Sezwho also so check that out also.

Kristen
I'm ashamed to say that I have no idea what this even is! I've seen it everywhere but have never looked into it. :-)
Don't be ashamed, I just heard about it yesterday!
Entrecard is fantastic for promoting your blog and getting to read others. I have made great bloggy friends through it and learned alot about blogging too.
Oh yes! I love entrecard! Great for traffic, and actually fun too. I will drop on ya', my friend.
I confess - I spent way too much time today trying to figure out entre card (and now want to spend WAY to much time again - and then even more figuring out Twitter) but I don't get it - I cannot figure out what I'm supposed to do - techno-relic, I know - I may call in my tech support team for coaching, when he comes home from swimming. This stuff makes me feel old. O.L.D.
I am there too signed up 2 nights ago and oh my gosh is it addicting lol But so useful to bloggers :-)
I have yet to Twitter myself, how can i add anymore addicting behaviors to my plate?

ann zambetti said:
I confess - I spent way too much time today trying to figure out entre card (and now want to spend WAY to much time again - and then even more figuring out Twitter) but I don't get it - I cannot figure out what I'm supposed to do - techno-relic, I know - I may call in my tech support team for coaching, when he comes home from swimming. This stuff makes me feel old. O.L.D.
Entrecard is great and it brings me some nice traffic. I've just signed up with plurk and like it better than twitter...it just seems easier to me for somereason ;)

Heather of Maternal Spark
I just added it to my blog - thanks for the tip Jen.

RSS

Keep In Touch

Latest Activity

OFFERS

LEARNING CORNER

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisment

Events

© 2021   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service