What would you differently if you could start your blog all over again?

- register a domain name?
- hire a designer?
- not blog about my family?

What would you do differently?

Views: 654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be more consistent. And believe in myself!

Oh and use wordpress. ;)

I wish I had been more organized and joined networks sooner. I'm still nowhere near where I want to be, but it's a process. :)

I would have started with WordPress right away

I would have posted my first post and kept posting. Now I find myself backtracking on my blog to dates where I took pictures. Maybe in the future I'll post at better times. I also would get a domain name and find a way to have a more creative layout.

I would have committed to the first blog I ever started because I think it would have been easier for people to see how I have changed as a person instead of just having to take my word for it.

I wouldn't change anything :) All the good the bad and the ugly have taught me so much over the years. And it's really a constant process. So I'll take my mistakes they've helped to shape my blog the way it is today and I'm sure will change in the future even more.

Lisa

www.MompreneurMogul.com

RSS

Want access to the biggest entertainment events of the season, with exclusive prices of up to 60% off & 3% cash back? With Live Ticket Events on TrendBrew, the hottest events across the country, including theater, sports, concerts and more, are available to you at the touch of a fingertip. And like no other site, you also receive 3% cash back on every purchase. Experience the best live entertainment has to offer at the best prices!

LEARNING CORNER

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service