Advertisement

Launched in 2007 and 25,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog.

Advertisment

Advertisment

Our Blog

TIPS ON HOW TO STRUCTURE YOUR ESSAY

Your essay will be evaluated among other things by how you structure it. That being said it is critical that your essay is…

Gifts for New Parents They'll Actually Use

For many, families are only complete when they welcome a baby in the fold. A new born baby calls for celebration and homes and hearts fill with joy, good wishes and gifts from family, friends and well-wishers. However, whittling for gifts for new parents can be quite a task. Here…

Advertisement

merkaela wellness subscription box

LEARNING CORNER

Learn More About the MightyFix One Simple Change Each Month>

Events

I belong to the Mom Bloggers Book Club and started the following discussion today. I thought others in our network might be interested in joining in, so I submit it again here, for general interest. I am so excited about the possibilities!

Hi Fellow Book Club Members,

If the goal is to have all of us read the same book and discuss it, I'd love the opportunity to moderate a chat / host a "talk-to-the-author" session here at Mombloggers.com after the group reads my book, MOMMY I'M STILL IN HERE.

So let's try this...

Follow the link below to get a feel for your interest in the book. Read the comments and reviews left by readers on Amazon, look at the synopsis and decide.

If you're in:

-- reply to this post
-- order the book
-- read away, making sure to jot down questions, comments and references you'd like to bring to the group discussion.

You can even go to my website and print out the Reader's Guide if you like.

On Tuesday, September 7 we will meet here on Momblogger's Club at 7 p.m. PST to discuss the book. I'll begin a discussion and you can add your questions and comments while we're all online.

If you cannot make it to the meeting on September 7th at 7 pm PST, send your questions to me in response to this post or to kate katemclaughlin net, with MOMBLOGGERS BOOK GROUP in the subject line.

I'll start the discussion with those Qs & As.

I've never done anything like this before, so it's kind of exciting--and greatly experimental! Too bad Oprah and Ekhart Tolle aren't available to give me some production pointers!

Here's the link to the book on Amazon:
MOMMY I'M STILL IN HERE

You can also access information about it on Mombloggers Club Books Marketplace, but will still need to go to Amazon to purchase.

Shall we do it?

Kate

Views: 10

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tara,

6 pm PST is probably a better time considering our far-flung locations and time zones. I think that's a great suggestion.

I'm excited!

Kate

Tara said:
Hi Kate!

I'm a high school teacher, and I deal with kids with all sorts of mental health challenges on a regular basis. My niece was also diagnosed recently with bipolar disorder, and I'm very interested in reading your book. I just ordered it. Just in case I forget to check back in, please keep me in the loop with the discussions.

I'm on the east coast, and usually go to bed at 10pm. Could I propose an earlier start, like 6 PST?

I'm excited to receive my book and start reading. Great idea!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service