Hey momshies!

I created this discussion for guest posting, link exchange, link building, and sponsorship. This will be a great head start for new websites to get a decent amount of backlinks and authority. I hope we can help each other.

https://www.urbansupermom.com

contact me for collaboration -I'll be happy to feature your sites!

if you feature my site as sponsor i'll be happy to feature your site too (forever!). 

thanks a lot! happy blogging!

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Carol!

Done! Added your banner on Nature Deliver

Hello Carol,

I am the author of olivebreeze.com. I would love to write a guest post for your website. In exchange, I would like to add your banner on my site. 

I just emailed you.

Thanks

Thanks for reaching out Mary, you can put the banner and submit the guest post at

hello at urbansupermom.com  

thank you for featuring my site :)

Carol Glenn
urbansupermom.com

Hi Carol!

Added your banner on my site: olivebreeze.com.
Will submit the guest post soon, also emailed you some questions regarding the guest post.

Hello beautiful souls,

I'm relatively new myself but am loving it. 

Check me out at  societymom.com

Keep up the great work!

Best,

Marie

RSS

Want access to the biggest entertainment events of the season, with exclusive prices of up to 60% off & 3% cash back? With Live Ticket Events on TrendBrew, the hottest events across the country, including theater, sports, concerts and more, are available to you at the touch of a fingertip. And like no other site, you also receive 3% cash back on every purchase. Experience the best live entertainment has to offer at the best prices!

LEARNING CORNER

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service