Advertisement

Launched in 2007 and 25,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog.

Advertisment

Advertisment

Our Blog

How To Prepare Your Child For School In England If You’re Based Abroad

With the UK’s schools rising in the international rankings and the country being home to some of the world’s top ranked universities, it’s no…

TIPS ON HOW TO STRUCTURE YOUR ESSAY

Your essay will be evaluated among other things by how you structure it. That being said it is critical that your essay is…

Advertisement

merkaela wellness subscription box

LEARNING CORNER

Learn More About the MightyFix One Simple Change Each Month>

Events

Hi, I am an Aussie Mum, blogging as an expat in Croatia.

I'd love to make some new internet connections and perhaps share each others blogs.

I am http://www.chasingthedonkey.com/

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aussie,

I am not an expat, but I am an immigrant here in US and would love to make a connection with you. I surfed over to your website and found it very informative and I bookmarked it because  would love to travel to Croatia one day. I started my site just a few months ago and it is an internet TV start -up about cooking. You are more than welcome to surf over to it: therussianchefina.com

Hello, My name is Shyanna. I'm only 25 years old and I'm full time aunt that takes care of my niece and nephew . I start my blog to help mom's and aunt find good products and free samples etc. I'm very new at this and I'm not to sure how to get more followers and people to visit my page.  Here my Facebook Link  and my Webiste Brighteyes Reviews.

Hi!

Tried to respond before but I will try again--I am not sure I qualify as an expat BUT I am an American military spouse living and writing from Italy! I blog at anavywifeslife.com and talk about many topics :)

Good to meet you!

Stephanie

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service