Advertisement

Unique, eco-friendly products chosen just for you and your little one!

Advertisement

Cozi Family Organizer

Our Blog

5 Essential Bedroom Cleaning Tips

Does it take your ages to find anything in your wardrobe? Maybe that’s because there is a big pile of clothes on a chair and falling onto the floor… Then again, do you find crumbs between the sheets when you’re trying to drop off at night? If any of these two instances are familiar, then it’s time to get in some…

Top 6 Wellness Trends to Try in 2020

With every passing year comes a slew of new wellness fads that fall in and out of fashion in what seems like the blink of an eye. While it can be tiring trying to keep up with the ever-growing list of trends, weeding out the bad from the good and the good from the great could leave you feeling fresher than…

Advertisement

merkaela wellness subscription box

LEARNING CORNER

Learn More About the MightyFix One Simple Change Each Month>

Events

If you could give one advice to a knew blogger what would it be?

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Content and Good Seo Technique can drive the blogs to good traffic.

societymom.com

Get your own domain and webhosting! Check out this post for an easy-to-understand guide. 

Hi,

I think the blog should be very simple and relate to daily life events. Not something superficial.

Basically your reader should be able to connect to life as such. Nothin too complicated!

Here are the things that you can do so you can have a thriving blog site:

1.) Get ideas from your audience.
2.) Understand your audience.
3.) Write for yourself first.
4.) Build your email list.
5.) Love your existing readers.
6.) Focus on building an amazing call-to-action.
7.) Be consistent.
8.) Give away your knowledge.

I hope that helps. You can visit this blog for inspiration: https://www.mombureau.com/

If you're blogging to make money, you must think like an entrepreneur and treat your blog like a business.  You also must be a skilled writer.

If you're blogging for fun or a creative exercise, don't sweat things like followers and comments.  But do still try to write clearly.

Hello beautiful souls,

I'm relatively new myself but am loving it. Take it slow. This is a marathon, not a sprint. I know it’s exciting at first, but when you start to feel a bit stumped, take a break and come back later. Otherwise, you’ll drive yourself nuts.

Check me out at  societymom.com

Keep up the great work!

Best,

Marie

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service