Cultivate Theme

Hi all you magic mamas of the kitchen - I am in need of SIMPLE recipes (like the most SIMPLE recipes you could ever imagine) because I would like to feature one SIMPLE recipe a week on my blog - "Moms without Blogs." This is a site where moms who suffer from feelings of inadequacy gather to share a laugh and know we're not alone. I am so INADEQUATE in the kitchen that it scares me but I have a desire to feed my family and get BETTER at it! So...if you are interested, you can reply here or email me at leemwob at gmail dot com with a recipe or a link to a recipe you want me to consider. I will put your link in my sidebar for a week with a RECIPE COURTESY OF "Your blog" and your recipe will be featured as our simple menu idea of the week. Thanks!

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to offer up a simple recipe... can't do it until December though as I'll be away for a few days soon, then we have Thanksgiving madness to deal with... you can check out my blog in the meantime - I have a label just for "quick and easy" recipes.

Family, Friends and Food

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service