I often wonder if it's okay for my son to be watching princess movies.  Of course as a mom I love them, but I don't want my husband accusing me of making the baby soft.  I think since Sven, Olaf, and Cristoff are in the movie it should be fine, but are there some princess movies we shouldn't be encouraging our litle boys to watch?  He still enjoys Hercules, Cars, Star Wars, and such, but loves the princess movies like Frozen, Princess and the Frog, and Beauty and Beast because of the musical numbers. 

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why not. If girls can watch movies of male heroes then boys can also watch movies. I have also watched a number of Disney princess movies at 123movies online free with my 9 years old son because, in my opinion, these are very inspirational movies, especially for teens. All in all, you can allow your son to watch Disney Princess movies. There is nothing wrong. But keep in mind that the use of anything could be harmful. 

RSS

Want access to the biggest entertainment events of the season, with exclusive prices of up to 60% off & 3% cash back? With Live Ticket Events on TrendBrew, the hottest events across the country, including theater, sports, concerts and more, are available to you at the touch of a fingertip. And like no other site, you also receive 3% cash back on every purchase. Experience the best live entertainment has to offer at the best prices!

LEARNING CORNER

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service