Advertisement

Advertisment

Green Kid Crafts Delivered Right to your Door

Our Blog

How to Make Long Island Tea

Long island tea is a classic drink that you can get in almost any bar, a type of cocktail so old that nobody’s completely sure who even first created it. Despite its name, it’s not actually made using tea: in fact, it’s not even made in a similar way to tea…

5 After-School Snack Ideas for Busy Parents

As a busy parent, finding it easy to make snacks for the kids is essential. After a long day, the last thing you want to do is bake cookies. When the kids get home from school, they're usually hungry and exhausted. You need healthy snack options you can have ready for them. When they run through the door, kicking off their shoes and dropping their school bags on the…

Flowering Plants You Can Plant at Home

Are you one of those people that admires your neighbours’ gardens when they are in full bloom with envy? Do you sometimes feel like you would like to give gardening a try but feel like you do not possess the know-how to make a success of your own garden?…

LEARNING CORNER

Learn More About the MightyFix One Simple Change Each Month

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisment

Advertisement

merkaela wellness subscription box

Events

Hi all of you fabulous bloggers, you!  :)

I just recently joined this site and well, just recently decided I want to try really upping my game with my blogging! 

I'd love to gain some great, loyal followers.  I absolutely LOVE comments and all of the interaction that comes with blogging.  If you'd like to come over and read about my life after a stressful move, my adorable 2 year old, my rollercoaster of a marriage (in a good way -- most of the time!)  ;), my ramblings, and my personal growth, I'd love to have you! 

I'm also an avid blog reader, so if you would like me to follow you as well, just let me know!  I'd love to return the favor!

Check me out at http://gumdroppass.blogspot.com/

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I will follow your blog.  Please follow mine back http://playtimebreak.blogspot.com  Thanks!
I'll be following you.  Come follow me at http://www.ratetheplateutah.com . Thanks!

Hey! Just left your blog and am not following, the angel called mom DID make me tear up... so sweet

If you'd like to follow me as well: Raising A Storm

And I'd love to interact and comment with you!

- Alison

I love the design of your blog.  I will be following along.  I also recently decided to get back into my blog again.  I still need to learn a lot tech wise.  I am not a techie!  Maybe we can bounce ideas off each other.  Please visit my blog and let me know what you think.  It is www.fruitfulhome.blogspot.com.  Thanks so much!

Tanya

Hi Tanya - thanks for following!  I went to your site (very cute by the way!) but I could not find a way to follow.  I might just be blind or in need of caffeine.  I'd love to follow you back!  If you could direct me as to how to do this, I'll get right on it!

I'd love to bounce some ideas off of you!  I just started playing around with Photoshop - I'm in the process of completing my new background, header, and other misc tidbits!  I'd love to offer what little I have learned and would love to hear what you have to say!

Let me know how to follow you!  (I'm going to feel like an idiot if the *follow* is right in front of my face*).

There's a follow by e-mail box under my blog list.  Let me know if you find it.  I do things like that all the time.  LOL!  Thanks for responding.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service