Advertisement

Launched in 2007 and 25,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog.

Advertisment

Latest Activity

Advertisment

Our Blog

TIPS ON HOW TO STRUCTURE YOUR ESSAY

Your essay will be evaluated among other things by how you structure it. That being said it is critical that your essay is…

Gifts for New Parents They'll Actually Use

For many, families are only complete when they welcome a baby in the fold. A new born baby calls for celebration and homes and hearts fill with joy, good wishes and gifts from family, friends and well-wishers. However, whittling for gifts for new parents can be quite a task. Here…

Advertisement

merkaela wellness subscription box

LEARNING CORNER

Learn More About the MightyFix One Simple Change Each Month>

Events

Hi all of you fabulous bloggers, you!  :)

I just recently joined this site and well, just recently decided I want to try really upping my game with my blogging! 

I'd love to gain some great, loyal followers.  I absolutely LOVE comments and all of the interaction that comes with blogging.  If you'd like to come over and read about my life after a stressful move, my adorable 2 year old, my rollercoaster of a marriage (in a good way -- most of the time!)  ;), my ramblings, and my personal growth, I'd love to have you! 

I'm also an avid blog reader, so if you would like me to follow you as well, just let me know!  I'd love to return the favor!

Check me out at http://gumdroppass.blogspot.com/

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I will follow your blog.  Please follow mine back http://playtimebreak.blogspot.com  Thanks!
I'll be following you.  Come follow me at http://www.ratetheplateutah.com . Thanks!

Hey! Just left your blog and am not following, the angel called mom DID make me tear up... so sweet

If you'd like to follow me as well: Raising A Storm

And I'd love to interact and comment with you!

- Alison

I love the design of your blog.  I will be following along.  I also recently decided to get back into my blog again.  I still need to learn a lot tech wise.  I am not a techie!  Maybe we can bounce ideas off each other.  Please visit my blog and let me know what you think.  It is www.fruitfulhome.blogspot.com.  Thanks so much!

Tanya

Hi Tanya - thanks for following!  I went to your site (very cute by the way!) but I could not find a way to follow.  I might just be blind or in need of caffeine.  I'd love to follow you back!  If you could direct me as to how to do this, I'll get right on it!

I'd love to bounce some ideas off of you!  I just started playing around with Photoshop - I'm in the process of completing my new background, header, and other misc tidbits!  I'd love to offer what little I have learned and would love to hear what you have to say!

Let me know how to follow you!  (I'm going to feel like an idiot if the *follow* is right in front of my face*).

There's a follow by e-mail box under my blog list.  Let me know if you find it.  I do things like that all the time.  LOL!  Thanks for responding.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service