Our Blog

The Five-Hour Rule: How Daily Reading Leads Us to Succeed

Reading is often thought of as a passive activity;a means to unwind or escape the monotony of daily life. But if you were to ask yourself whether reading every day was a catalyst for success, what do you think your answer might be? It might surprise you to learn that the world’s most successful people not only…

Celebrate Your Favorite Photo Memories With a Canvas Print Gift

We don't know about you but autumn is our favorite season of the year. And now that fall is in full swing you know what that means: the holidays are right around the corner! Now is the ideal time to think about gifts for families and friends while you still have time to put creative thought into them instead of rushing around…

LEARNING CORNER

Make great photos even better with PicMonkey

Events

Okay, so I've been lurking on here for quite a while. I'm not really sure what to say so I just read and respond to some of the questions out there. My life is all written out on blogspot but I don't seem to have any followers. Would you all come and follow me so I know I'm not doing this in vain. I'll be glad to follow you. I love reading other people's blogs. It's funny I'd sooner tell all of you about my blog before I tell people that I actually know. Are any of you the same way? I look forward to seeing each and every one of you reading about me while I read and follow you. You can start with www.hangingwithmrsacooper.blogspot.com and then feel free to follow any other that might interest you.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you. I'm gonna check yours out now.

am followiing your blog.pls follow mine.thanks

http://nzeremm.blogspot.com

am following ur blog pls follow mine.thanks
toni jensen said:

I just lost all my followers when I switched over to my own domain. I followed you on GFC, Networked blogs, and facebook.

I would appreciate if you followed back! Thanks :) www.nightowlsperch.com 

I am on my way:)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service