Follow The Baby Place.. New contest coming up today! I will follow you in return :)

Hello Everybody!

I write  a blog called The baby Place. www.thebabyplace.blogspot.com. I just started in October and I have already had 2 giveaways! I have another one I am posting today! Please follow me for your chance to win all sorts of contests, get deals of the week in regards to baby products, recalls and well....funny life stories.

Thanks.

I will follow your blog in return!

Cheers,

Carly

Views: 39

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Carly, I need to do give aways. I am going to not only follow your blog, but check it out too. If you would follow my blog as well www.babysmartees.blogspot.com, that would be great. And please also check out my website, www.babysmartees.com - perhaps you would like a Babysmartees t-shirt as a giveaway. Yours free in exchange for the obvious exposure I will get. Let me know; glad to meet you via MBC!
That would be fabulous! WHoo hooo for giveaways!! Thanks so much for following my blog! I am following yours as well. I am posting my next giveaway right now make sure you enter :). I like what your blog is about, Starting early is Defiantly the key to smart babies !!
email me if you would like to chat about anything thebabyplaceblog@gmail.com

Have a great day!
Absolutely Carly - I'm at "The Woman Formerly Known as Beautiful" at
am following your now as well Shannon! Great blog!

I am following, please follow back http://newbiemumintraining.blogspot.com

I would love for you to visit my blog also and let me know what you think!

Paula Tancredi Penman said:

Carly, I need to do give aways. I am going to not only follow your blog, but check it out too. If you would follow my blog as well www.babysmartees.blogspot.com, that would be great. And please also check out my website, www.babysmartees.com - perhaps you would like a Babysmartees t-shirt as a giveaway. Yours free in exchange for the obvious exposure I will get. Let me know; glad to meet you via MBC!

RSS

FEATURED THIS MONTH

LEARNING CORNER

Ergobaby Compact City Stroller

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service