Advertisement

Free All Ages Concert in St. Louis tonight (7/24) and Oklahoma City tomorrow night (7/25)

FREE CONCERT

If you're looking for something to do with your Tweens or Teens this weekend and live in St. Louis MO or Oklahoma City OK, check this out.

The School of Rock Music All Star Tour is coming through your town. And the concert is FREE.

St. Louis - at Ciceros 6691 Delmar in University City. It starts at 7:00pm 7/24 Friday
OKC - at the 66 Bowl 3810 NW 39th in OKC, Saturday night, 7/25

check out www.schoolofrock.com

Views: 64

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just opened the mentioned site, and yes, it is looking like a professional music school. My niece has good vocals and looking for the right music school. Her birthday is near, so I want to gift her 2 things on it. One is about getting a ticket of any upcoming music concert in Alabama from here and second, could be about the admission in any of your school if I found good reputation after reading former music student reviews there. Also would like to hear more about this school. 

RSS

Keep In Touch

Grow your happy place

Support Package - 6 months - $69.00

Forums

Getting Followers

Looking to find followers and follow other mom bloggers. Post your requests!

1860 discussions

Deals

Follow our daily deals for moms including deals on blogging and websites.

11 discussions

Everything Blogging

This is where we discuss everything about blogging. Ask your questions and share your knowledge. NO GIVEAWAY LISTINGS!

2451 discussions

Motherhood, Parenting & Family

We all have questions and advice to share about parenting. Ask questions and share sage advice in our Motherhood, Parenting, & Family forum.

863 discussions

General Conversation

Have a general topic you would like to share with other members of the club? This is the place to do it.

792 discussions

LEARNING CORNER

© 2022   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service