Advertisement

Hello!
I'm looking for people who'd like to be featured on my website.
I have a section called 'Featured Site of the Month' where I have featured businesses and blogs. The purpose of this section was to get new businesses and bloggers a place to introduce themselves, get personal with their audience, find new audience, and get back links 😉. It ran for one year and then died (rip) because a lot of people were not following through with their submissions. 😭
I am attempting to revive it as I have a few people who have asked about it, but in order to make it viable, I want to get a year's worth upfront to get it to take off.
I am in need of people who'd like to be featured, you could be a business owner, entrepreneur, or blogger as long as you have a website. You do not have to be a newbie, as everyone could use exposure to a new audience. It is first-come, first featured.
If you're interested, feel free to check out the feature section here to see what it's about
There will be some changes to the questions and layout to make it flow better.
If you'd like to be featured, send an email to info@littleconquest.com with the subject line "I'd like to be featured". I will send you details and assign a month for your feature as soon as the minimum has been met.
Looking forward to working with you, Thank you! 😊

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just emailed you.

I emailed you. Thanks!

RSS

OFFERS

Advertisment

Our Blog

Effective Strategies For Winning The Battle Against Dirt In High-Traffic Areas Of Your Home

A survey last year revealed that the average respondent spends around 690 hours a year on domestic chores. When you run a busy household, daily domestic…

Why Sustainable Fashion Is Now More Important Than Ever

Image Source

Fashion can be just about as fickle as most people’s finances these days. This is especially true now…

How to use a breast pump: the 10 best tips?

Learning to use a breast pump may take time and dedication, but the effort is worth it. Read our expert tips on pumping your milk to help you on your way to effective pumping…

LEARNING CORNER

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisment

Advertisement

Events

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service