Advertisement

Nanit - The Baby Monitor That Thinks

Do you have a pressing blogging question? We're happy to help! 

Ask away and we'll write a post to answer your question so others can benefit as well. 

Views: 2228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello! I've been a blogger since 2011 but I switched to Wordpress.org and Ehost in January of this year. I set up automatic payments and it was running smoothly until last night while working on a post. My account was suspended! :( It was a day before my automatic payment was supposed to come out. I never got a notice saying I was overdue and according to my bank statements I am not overdue. They've been charging my account the same day each month through Paypal...no problem. When I went to pay it because I was desperate to get my site up, it canceled my first automatic payment contract and started a new one. Everything is processing and it may take a day or two before my site is back up. I tried talking to an Ehost rep for help and an explanation of why I had a billing issue in the first place, but they avoided my question etc. I feel like my baby has been kidnapped for a couple days for no reason. Now to my question: How can I change to a different host but keep my same domain name? And will my site lose parts of it if I switch? I want to keep wordpress.org but I don't know if it will stick if I change my host. I'm so confused and I'm new to all the technical stuff. Has anyone else had an issue like this before? I feel like I've been gypped. I've put so much time and money into my site...just to have it snatched away. I don't want this to ever happen again. It looks so bad for followers to go to my site and see "account suspended". Thanks! ~Amber D.

Hi! I would like to ask - how I can attract more links to my website. 

Going to MommyCon 2017? Get $5 off your MommyCon 2017 ticket with coupon code MOMMYLISCIOUS17
What is MommyCon? Find below
https://momtoamom.blogspot.com/2016/10/5-reasons-to-attend-mommycon...

Hello! I have my blog through the website Siteblog.com, and I pay a monthly fee, which isn't expensive. However I was wondering if you can suggest maybe some better blogging sites? Siteblog doesn't have a lot of the features I would like to have, such as being able to load videos directly to your site, and others. I don't mind having to pay (to a point) but I definitely need to find a better quality site, so that my blog doesn't continue to suffer. Thank you! 

Hi All,

I have a question about social media. Do you think it's possible to succeed in blogging without it? I ask because I'm new to the blogging world and I don't really do social media. For one, it's not very compatible with my 9-5 job. Two, I'm not really interested in it. Do you all think it's an absolute must?

Thanks for any answers you can offer!

RSS

Keep In Touch

OFFERS

LEARNING CORNER

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisment

Events

© 2021   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service