Enrollment is Open!

Hi ladies!  I gave birth to my baby girl (first child) on 10/01/15 and just started blogging recently.  I am really enjoying motherhood and would love to connect with other mommy bloggers as well :)

Views: 252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats on your new baby and welcome to the world of blogging :)

Thank you Nicole! :)

Congratulations on your new bundle of preciousness!  And to the world of blogging moms! 

Thank you Jessica! I am enjoying it so far :)

Congratulations on your new baby girl! It's awesome that you're beginning to blog right away. It goes by so quick and your blog will be a great way for you to document things. :)
Checkout my blog if you get a chance. My daughter just turned 15 months old. Maybe you can see what the future will hold for you. :-P I also post a lot about essential oils (I'm a wellness advocate) and children's books (I'm an independent consultant with Usborne Books & More). So if you're into natural ways to improve your health and wellness or into finding out about the best books for little ones you'll like my blog. :)

Thank you Felicia! and definitely will go check out your blog!

Congrats on your new bundle of joy and to the blogging world. I can't wait to check out your blog! Cheers!

Aubrey

Hi Aubrey, sorry for the late reply. Loved your blog, especially your latest post. Left you a comment there and I am following you on social media.

Pam

Congrats, isn't being a mom the best thing in the whole world? My son is 5 months old and I love him more everyday! And good luck with the blogging, I just started a little over a month ago :)

Hi Kara, thank you and sorry for the late reply. Being a mom is awesome, I'm loving it! :) I checked out your blog, you have some pretty cool crafts! I hope we can connect, I am following you on Ig.

Pam

Congratulations on the new baby and welcome to the blogging world.

Mom-Spot will be featuring a blog a week in our spotlight.  Would you be interested in working together?

If so, please reach out to me at angela (at) mom-spot (dot) com

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hello and welcome to MBC! And welcome to being a parent! I miss my son being so tiny and smooshy, so enjoy it while it lasts! Link me to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

www.queeringthroughlife.com

RSS

© 2021   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification=_QexZZHvZ_FZgDZ4SVoPQX7j3TD0jO1oGYvvOrcu_s4