Advertisement

Get Cozi - it's free!

Cozi Family Organizer

Our Blog

How to Have a Successful First Doctor’s Appointment with Baby

Newborns typically have six well-baby visits the first year of their lives. From weight checks, to vaccinations, to everything in between, you will be spending a lot of time with the pediatrician. These frequent visits are important to making sure your child is healthy and developmentally…

What Kind of Life Insurance Do You Need for Your Family?

Sooner or later, everyone comes to the realization that they need life insurance. But after the realization, the…

Advertisement

LEARNING CORNER

Place your ad here.

Events

I am "under fire" at my kid's school about writing a blog-would love some support!

Apparently my son's elementary school office is up in arms about my blog mentioning them. As in they royally screwed up, I wrote a post about it, and another about how they are fixing it. So I wrote a post addressing the craziness, and would love some support from the mom bloggers out there! Just a comment in the post if you support a mom bloggers voice would be greatly appreciated! Here is the link... http://tinyurl.com/ksmm5h

The school got their act together and got him his trophy!

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe the entire nature of blogging is that it is your opinion and your entitled to it. Like I wrote in the response post on my blog, if you are upset over what I wrote take a look at your behavior-because all I'm doing is writing what happened!

That being said, got the news today that Tuesday is the big day and Gabriel will get a legit trophy and be honored at the closing awards assembly for the year. Wohoo! Shall absolutely blog about it! Threatening hubby to wear a shirt that says "be nice to me or i'll write about it on my blog!"
Excited to report that my son will be receiving a proper trophy tomorrow! Nervous about going into the "lion's den" to watch him get it!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service