Advertisement

Get the #1 family organizing app

Get Cozi - it's free!

Launched in 2007 and 25,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog.

Latest Activity

Advertisment

Our Blog

The Benefits of Reading to Your Child

No matter how much we don’t want to admit it, we all want our children to be geniuses when they grow up. It’s only natural, the urge to want our children to be successful in all aspects of life only means we want to protect them. To have them be better able to protect themselves from a world that at moments can be…

How to Change a Home Air Filter

One of the quickest…

Advertisement

merkaela wellness subscription box

LEARNING CORNER

Learn More About the MightyFix One Simple Change Each Month>

Events

Hi!

I am in need of some new blogs to read! Please send me your link. I will follow, comment, etc.

<3<3<3

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.thebossofu.com
Mommy blog with a twist of honesty and sarcasm.


I am inviting a few people over for a BBQ on my new two story outdoor kitchen. I wouldn't advice spending too much time on the second floor until I finish the railing. Anyone here know how to cook?
Hello, I was looking for a follow button but didn't see it. If you don't have one you might want to add it.

Kali Capps said:
http://www.thebossofu.com
Mommy blog with a twist of honesty and sarcasm.
I am a writer blogging a novel at http://godeeperliz.blogspot,com, as a means of "getting my voice out there." One Click Away is the story of a woman who is turning 40, dreams of going deeper and ventures into the cougar's den before she lets "friending" an old boyfriend on FB turn her world inside out. The story is posted on weekdays and reads like a sexy online soap opera about a life most of us don't have the guts to lead. It's fun, familiar and at times dark and steamy, just like all of us.

I hope you'll take a peek and tell others!

Elizabeth Barrett
www.godeeperliz.blogspot.com
http://www.contagiouslycreative.blogspot.com

Ida Butwin said:
Thanks...
contagiouslycreative.blogspot.com
We would also love new readers and participators at our blogfrog community.
Check out our community, join a conversation, start your own conversation and leave links to your blogs.
http://theblogfrog.com/1355013
I just made Shish cabobs with marinated stew meat, pineapple, green and red peppers and onions. They were delicious.

Paradise said:


I am inviting a few people over for a BBQ on my new two story outdoor kitchen. I wouldn't advice spending too much time on the second floor until I finish the railing. Anyone here know how to cook?
This is my latest post- Life's best lessons learned from our dogs
but I blog about life as a woman. I have older kids and grandkids. Would love to have you visit!
Bernice
I saw a great U-tube tonight about a dog being trained for a companion dog. He failed, but became a winning companion dog on a surf board. It was a tear jerker.

I told the story about how my black lab would pull kids on skates around the circle where we used to live. My mom always said, "Be good to dogs because they are people too." Do you think she knew something we don't?

It is so nice to meet you and your family.

Dr Robert E McGinnis


Bernice Wood said:
This is my latest post- Life's best lessons learned from our dogs
but I blog about life as a woman. I have older kids and grandkids. Would love to have you visit!
Bernice
My dog Ghost is a Great Pyrenees. She would pull my sons around the block while they rode on a skateboard.

Paradise said:
I saw a great U-tube tonight about a dog being trained for a companion dog. He failed, but became a winning companion dog on a surf board. It was a tear jerker.

I told the story about how my black lab would pull kids on skates around the circle where we used to live. My mom always said, "Be good to dogs because they are people too." Do you think she knew something we don't?

It is so nice to meet you and your family.

Dr Robert E McGinnis


Bernice Wood said:
This is my latest post- Life's best lessons learned from our dogs
but I blog about life as a woman. I have older kids and grandkids. Would love to have you visit!
Bernice
Well...I'll take you up on your offer!

Pop over to tomatobabyblog
for something "different."

My children are growing up ...
my husband loves my cooking ...
I drink too much coffee ...
I love the color "red"
photography is a new passion ... and
my dog doesn't mess in the house.
But there's a lot more to read over at tomatobaby!

Love your bucket list ... I have one of sorts too
... although its forever changing! Enjoy ~j.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service