Advertisement

ON THE BLOG: Foodie | Travel | Kids | Lifestyle | ReviewsTech

Hello Moms!

I'm looking for other mom bloggers who want to be guests on my new site that launches November 3rd 2014.

I'll be showcasing other moms on a daily/weekly basis depending on how much content is shared with me.
My goal with the site is to be a place to help moms support each other.

Our target demographic is Mom’s of children aged 5-18.
Some moms may have older children or younger children as well.

I’m looking for blog posts by guests that are 300-700 words on a variety of different topics.

Author may link back to their blog/Social sites and add a short bio at the end of their post.

My goal is to help other mom’s get exposure for their businesses/blogs while allowing

TheMomTribe to become a community resource for moms.

There’s no cost to participate at this time. My sole goal is to help give other women some exposure while they help contribute to the community. I view it as a win-win.

We have our Facebook page here: http://Facebook.com/TheMomTribe
where we are building and engaging with our community.

Deadline: The website is in process and I’d like all blog posts/articles for our launch
by Saturday November 1st at 10am Pacific Time  -- after that we'll rotate on a regular basis throughout the week.

It can be a fresh take on a previously published post, or a blurb with a link to a previous post.

Categories:

Recipes
Craft Ideas
Holiday/Seasonal
Busy Mom Tips
Working Mom Tips
Grade School
Middle School
High School
Sports
Staying Fit/Healthy
Mom’s Night Out
Travel
Other...anything I've missed ;-)

Please email me of any interest at vanessa(at)themomtribe.com

Happy Blogging!

VaNessa

P.S. I hope I put this in the right category ;-)

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI VaNessa! Please add me to the launch! I'm glad to contribute.

Darlene, please email me so I can send you more information  vanessa(at)themomtribe.com

I look forward to connecting.

VaNessa

Darlene Dos Santos said:

Hi Vanessa,

What a great idea.  I love it.  Please check out my blog Hope's Beauty Bar I blog about Diy Skn care, makeup tips and tricks and lots more.  I recently l lost 60 pounds so I blog about that a little as well.  Thank you so much Hope

I'll be emailing you! Would like to contribute.

Hi Hope. If you're interested in more info on contributing, please send an email to vanessa(at)themomtribe.com

I'll look forward to hearing from you! Sounds like you'd be a great contributor for our Health area.

Thanks for the note!
VaNessa

Hope Brissette said:

Hi Vanessa,

What a great idea.  I love it.  Please check out my blog Hope's Beauty Bar I blog about Diy Skn care, makeup tips and tricks and lots more.  I recently l lost 60 pounds so I blog about that a little as well.  Thank you so much Hope

Cool Kristal, I'll be on the lookout! VaNessa

Kristal Smith said:

I'll be emailing you! Would like to contribute.

Hello VaNessa,

I am a new blogger and I would love to contribute a recipe or any other topics you may request to your blog.  I am a social worker and if there is a specific mental health topic you would like featured, I would write and research any topic you may want.  Please check out my blog at socialworkmom.com and let me know.  My email is sociaworkmom1@yahoo.com and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Lauren

Hey Lauren, I'm sending you an email, please let me know you received it :-)

Thanks!

VaNessa

I received it.  I am a mom to be, due any minute so I hope that is acceptable for this opportunity.  Please let me know, thank you in advance!

Hey Lauren,

As long as the post relates to Moms of kids aged 5-18 then you'll be ok. Health and recipes and some of the more age neutral topics per the guidelines will probably be your best bet over anything school related.

And congratulations!!

VaNessa

Lauren Solomon said:

I received it.  I am a mom to be, due any minute so I hope that is acceptable for this opportunity.  Please let me know, thank you in advance!

Hi Vanessa,

I emailed you, but I am not sure if you received it. I haven't received the information you mentioned. Below is my email:

ddsantos@mamaalive.com

Many thanks!

Darlene

VaNessa Duplessie said:

Darlene, please email me so I can send you more information  vanessa(at)themomtribe.com

I look forward to connecting.

VaNessa

Darlene Dos Santos said:

RSS

Keep In Touch

IMPROVE YOUR BLOG

Support Package - 6 months - $69.00

Forums

Getting Followers

Looking to find followers and follow other mom bloggers. Post your requests!

1860 discussions

Deals

Follow our daily deals for moms including deals on blogging and websites.

11 discussions

Everything Blogging

This is where we discuss everything about blogging. Ask your questions and share your knowledge. NO GIVEAWAY LISTINGS!

2451 discussions

Motherhood, Parenting & Family

We all have questions and advice to share about parenting. Ask questions and share sage advice in our Motherhood, Parenting, & Family forum.

863 discussions

General Conversation

Have a general topic you would like to share with other members of the club? This is the place to do it.

792 discussions

LEARNING CORNER

© 2022   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service