Launched in 2007 and 24,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog. Join us and network with fellow moms.

FEATURED THIS MONTH

Latest Activity

Kristy Shrader is now a member of Mom Bloggers Club
2 hours ago
Jenny Valentino posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Jenny Valentino commented on Pualani's group 'Submit Your Giveaway!'
4 hours ago
Lauren Markman posted a blog post
4 hours ago

LEARNING CORNER

Make great photos even better with PicMonkey

Divine Theme

I am all for bloggers doing whatever they want with their blogs but do you ever find it frustrating that some bloggers will post 3 or 4 times a day? It's so hard to keep up! I post once a day, Monday through Friday. What about you--how many times do you post a day? And is there such a thing as posting too much?

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It does make it harder to keep up. I am struggling with keeping a good pace for my own blog...I rarely have more than one post a day but I am still trying to find a groove for posting on my blog.
Sometimes I do 2 a day. I try to always do 1 personal one and then maybe 1 business related one. Sometimes I have to restrain myself though from posting too much. It does get lonely here with my 3 kids in the winter, haha.
On a normal day, I try to do one a day, although on the weekends I may not blog at all. However, when things get really crazy with my daughter's medical condition, I have posted up to 4 times in a day with updates. I guess it really all depends on the content at the time...
I try to keep myself from posting more than two times a day. Some days I'm just so excited, I WANT to blog more. Of course, there are the days when I can't at all because my son won't let me. ;-)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service