Advertisement

Unique, eco-friendly products chosen just for you and your little one!

Advertisement

Cozi Family Organizer

Our Blog

5 Essential Bedroom Cleaning Tips

Does it take your ages to find anything in your wardrobe? Maybe that’s because there is a big pile of clothes on a chair and falling onto the floor… Then again, do you find crumbs between the sheets when you’re trying to drop off at night? If any of these two instances are familiar, then it’s time to get in some…

Top 6 Wellness Trends to Try in 2020

With every passing year comes a slew of new wellness fads that fall in and out of fashion in what seems like the blink of an eye. While it can be tiring trying to keep up with the ever-growing list of trends, weeding out the bad from the good and the good from the great could leave you feeling fresher than…

Advertisement

merkaela wellness subscription box

LEARNING CORNER

Learn More About the MightyFix One Simple Change Each Month>

Events

List of Businesses Ideas for Women Entrepreneurs with Little Investment

After the few years of marriage, I just realized that the income of my husband is not enough to bear the expenses of a good standard of living. So, I started doing a job at a local firm as an operations manager. However, it was again a tough job, and I was also not earning enough. Then, my grandfather advised me to start my own business, but I thought own business needs a lot of money or investment, but my grandfather told me about these businesses that need a fewer amount of money. As I am running a few businesses successfully with little investment and also want to share a few of them with you:

The first business idea is about opening your own boutique. Yes, I know a number of women are very good at stitching and designing clothes. So, you need little investment to prepare a few dresses. However, if you need a real store would take a lot of amounts to open then you should try to open your online store at Amazon, eBay etc.

On the contrary, I always have had a dream to open my own coffee shop but it sounds expensive, but after reading this coffee shop startup plan, I realized it is also a business that women entrepreneurs can start with little or even no investment.

Similarly, if you are a mother of infants or little kids and doesn’t give a lot of time to your job or business, then you should start a daycare centre for kids. Yes, in this way, you can’t only take care of your own kids but also earn a handsome amount of money.

I hope my business ideas would help you to start your own business with little investment. You can also share your business ideas with me.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Hoa,

Congratulations on the success of your business ventures.  That's always exciting.

I'm a small-business owner as well.  I run an editorial business and I'm also an author.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service