My blog, Made by Jacqueline is a crafty type blog with a focus on handmade cards, scrapbooking and tile art. I post my projects, photos, events and more!

 

I invite you to follow me (or at least check it out)

So you want to promote - I have a link exchange program where we can share and promote each-other

 

Jacqueline

Ontario, Canada

Blog: http://www.madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com
Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/madebyjacqueline

 

~ Check out my blog candy posted

~ I am a member of the Toronto Etsy Street Team!

  

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jacqueline. I am looking for more followers too.  I just followed your site.  I'm number #87.  I would be delighted if you would follow back.

http://3elf.blogspot.com

Please swing by and say hello and maybe enter a contest too.

Lilac

Hi Jacqueiline. I just followed you on GFC - Rose J.

 

www.thegiveawayangel.blogspot.com

I'm following you! And what cute stuff on Etsy!!! :)

Nina

www.prettylittleproducts.com

Hi there - didn't see you as a follower I was looking for your icon under my list (what is the name your following under??) I also looked under your profile and didnt see my site?

anyways I am following you - kindly follow back:)

S. Lilac Pierce said:

Hi Jacqueline. I am looking for more followers too.  I just followed your site.  I'm number #87.  I would be delighted if you would follow back.

http://3elf.blogspot.com

Please swing by and say hello and maybe enter a contest too.

Lilac

Thanks Nina,

Following you back:)


Nina Beltran said:

I'm following you! And what cute stuff on Etsy!!! :)

Nina

www.prettylittleproducts.com

Super cute stuff, I look forward to seeing all your ideas!!! Your shop is awesome as well, already seeing gift items!

I am following! Come visit me and follow back! http://www.themurphys678.blogspot.com/

 

-Melissa

following you back - thanks for visiting my blog!

Made by Jacqueline said:

Hi there - didn't see you as a follower I was looking for your icon under my list (what is the name your following under??) I also looked under your profile and didnt see my site?

anyways I am following you - kindly follow back:)

S. Lilac Pierce said:

Hi Jacqueline. I am looking for more followers too.  I just followed your site.  I'm number #87.  I would be delighted if you would follow back.

http://3elf.blogspot.com

Please swing by and say hello and maybe enter a contest too.

Lilac

I'm not sure if you are referring to me bu tmy icon is under your followers as melissteach8

Hi Melissa,

Yes I see your following me thats great; I was refering to 'S. Lilac Pierce'

RSS

Want access to the biggest entertainment events of the season, with exclusive prices of up to 60% off & 3% cash back? With Live Ticket Events on TrendBrew, the hottest events across the country, including theater, sports, concerts and more, are available to you at the touch of a fingertip. And like no other site, you also receive 3% cash back on every purchase. Experience the best live entertainment has to offer at the best prices!


LEARNING CORNER

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service