Place your ad here.

Our Blog

Is A Nanny Better Than Daycare?

If you seek answers to this question from only parenting forums or even family, the answers and feedback you receive will leave you more confused than you were before you asked the question. But the truth is that choosing between a nanny and a daycare doesn’t have to be that confusing. All you need is an understanding…

Have Urinary Incontinence? Elitone Is Here to Help + Coupon Code

DISCOUNT FOR MOMS: USE CODE MOMSROCK19 FOR $100 OFF. ENDS NOVEMBER 30, 2019. 

elitone.com

FAQs

Q: What is ELITONE? 

A: ELITONE is a new…

Advertisement

LEARNING CORNER

Place your ad here.

Who all has made the trip to see Santa and let your children spill their wish list? :)

We have and my youngest daughter stood faraway to say her list, but my older daughter just loved sitting on jolly santa's lap :)

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My daughter is past sitting on Santa's lap now, but when she was younger it wasn't until she was about 4 that she was even willing to go up to Santa...and only a certain Santa. I have pictures of my very unhappy daughter with Santa for too many years. But I also have some very sweet pictures of her with the Santa that she loved. She never did tell Santa her secrets though.

I think it all really depends on your child's personality. Every kid is different.
I haven't made the trip yet... and I'm running out of time!
We haven't yet. I'm not sure how they'll react to it, I don't want to be the mom with kids screaming in terror at the sight of Santa. LOL

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service