Advertisement

I have a blog I've started that addresses many things, but when asked to describe my site, I call it a blog "with a sense of humor."  When you are the mother of teens (my daughters are 14 months apart and are currently 17 and 16 and I have a son who is 12) who just have to laugh at the craziness of it all.  

I was wondering if there are any other Moms out there to middle schoolers, high schoolers and college bound children?  

Julie McGuire

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My daughter turns 16 on Thursday. I just posted a blog about her. :-)
Angelia
http://youthinkyoucanblog.wordpress.com
I love your blog and your terrific sense of humor. Not sure if you had a chance to look at my blog, but it looks like we have the same attitude! I did find a Moms of Teen group on this site.

I am now following you! Good luck on your writing! It was a joy to read!

Julie McGuire
http://www.sospouse.blogspot.com

Hi Julie!!

And here I thought I was being so original!! .I recently started a blog with a friend of mine about being a full-time working mom of teenagers.  She has one in college and one applying to college.  I have one leaving for college and one entering high school.  i am following you and would love the follow back. 

Nancy

www.teen-aged411.blogspot.com

RSS

OFFERS

OFFERS

Our Blog

How To Determine If Your Child Has An Anxiety Disorder

As a parent, protecting your child and looking out for their well-being is easily your biggest responsibility. But when they start behaving differently for no apparent reason, you may feel powerless when you don’t know what the cause is.

You might suspect it’s an…

Watch Lilly's Light's: The Movie's Virtual Theatrical Release: Saturday, November 21 at 5 PM EST

Sponsored Content

Now that so many of us are at home due to COVID it becomes more and more difficult to find quality, family-friendly content for our children. We don't want them on their phones and tablets all day long and your children probably know every episode of their favorite cartoons by heart by now. Media consumption is so critical…

5 Tips for Better Looking Blog Images

Imagery is an essential part of blogging as it supports, and even enhances, your blog's readability. You need relevant and quality pictures to make your blog visually appealing and engaging. These 5 tips for better-looking blog images can help you reach a wider audience, drive…

LEARNING CORNER

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisment

Events

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service