Suzie Jackson posted a status
"Glad to be back at Moms bloggers Club!"
10 hours ago
Suzie Jackson updated their profile
10 hours ago

Cozi Family Organizer

Our Blog

How to Have a Successful First Doctor’s Appointment with Baby

Newborns typically have six well-baby visits the first year of their lives. From weight checks, to vaccinations, to everything in between, you will be spending a lot of time with the pediatrician. These frequent visits are important to making sure your child is healthy and developmentally…

What Kind of Life Insurance Do You Need for Your Family?

Sooner or later, everyone comes to the realization that they need life insurance. But after the realization, the…

Advertisement

LEARNING CORNER

Place your ad here.

Hey guys Im a new blogger and would love to increase my traffic and meet some other mommy bloggers, so if you could check out my page, let me know what you think, follow along, and I will do the same!

thanks so much

Views: 18

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't see my url I posted so here is my blog... http://mommyhoodunscripted.blogspot.com
Have you seen problogger.net? He is a bit sales-oriented, and tries to sell you his plan to build your blog in 31 days, but you can actually find it, step by step, on his site for free, as well as a ton of other ideas for building traffic and just making your blog better. As far as traffic, the only thing that really seems to work is commenting tons on other blogs (meaningful comments relating to the post - many, if not most people are really turned off by 'stopping by from MBC to say hi' or similar posts that sound like you're just making some sort of obligatory visit) or Twitter. I find that I get a lot of traffic through Twitter and also through Networked blogs on Facebook. If you have an account, your friends, who may not be bloggers, can get involved, which opens up a whole world of new readers...Good luck!
Thanks so much for the advice..and I do have the network blogs through facebook, so maybe that will help :)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service