Our Blog

A Regular Babysitter Is What Every Mom Needs

Moms need a babysitter. It's a fact that has been proven time and time again. Moms can only handle so many tasks at hand.  

As it is, taking care of the kids is a handful already; add to that the household chores and errands moms need to do as well. If moms don't get any…

8 Tips to Get Your Home Ready for Christmas

As the twelve days of Christmas begin to count down, it’s time to get your home ready for friends, family, and best of all, Santa.…

Latest Activity

Candice Alvey is now a member of Mom Bloggers Club
1 hour ago
Caitlin P. updated their profile
2 hours ago
Melina Druga posted a blog post
5 hours ago

LEARNING CORNER

Make great photos even better with PicMonkey

Hi Ladies! I'm excited to be here. I'm a Mom to 5 precious children ages 2-11 and one sweet babe on the way (or two!) I started blogging a year ago and I love it. Looking forward to meeting other mom bloggers! My blog is Cherishing the Moment. I hope to encourage moms and others to cherish the time that we are given. I'm having a $25 Amazon gift certificate giveway right now. You can check it out here if your interested. Blessings! ~Rachel

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rachel! I am also a newbie here, So far I am so Happy I found this place :) Thanks for the freebie info,I will go check it out!

Hi Keri, welcome! :) I've been incredibly busy lately and haven't had much time to check out the community here, but it looks like a great place!

Hi Rachel. I am also brand new here and haven't gotten a chance to look around much either. I just started my blog a few weeks ago and am having a lot of fun, so far. Feel free to check it out  here. :)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service