Advertisement

Get Cozi - it's free!

Cozi Family Organizer

Our Blog

How to Have a Successful First Doctor’s Appointment with Baby

Newborns typically have six well-baby visits the first year of their lives. From weight checks, to vaccinations, to everything in between, you will be spending a lot of time with the pediatrician. These frequent visits are important to making sure your child is healthy and developmentally…

What Kind of Life Insurance Do You Need for Your Family?

Sooner or later, everyone comes to the realization that they need life insurance. But after the realization, the…

Advertisement

LEARNING CORNER

Place your ad here.

The heat is on and the kids need some cooling down so whether you are hanging at the house, playing at the beach or headed to the cabin, your kids will enjoy cooling off to these fun splish, splash games and activities. To read about my FUN activities clock here to go to SC Johnson.

Click here to read Trisha's Outdoor Activities at the Pool, Lake or Home over  at SC Johnson

Trisha Novotny

www.247moms.com

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am giving away 2 books "101 Offline Activities You Can Do With Your Child"

http://mybusychildren.com/easy-kids-activities/

It depends on which activity are you going to perform. If you are going for boating and fishing then for sure lakes and rivers would be the ideal place. However, if you are going to taking kids with you for paddling then better to start training from pools in the beginning. Recently, I bought this Tower paddleboard for my niece and we are starting from pool training. 

Then, for sure, we are going to do paddle boarding this winter with the additional security of leashes etc. Safeguard jackets are also must. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service