Our Blog

A Regular Babysitter Is What Every Mom Needs

Moms need a babysitter. It's a fact that has been proven time and time again. Moms can only handle so many tasks at hand.  

As it is, taking care of the kids is a handful already; add to that the household chores and errands moms need to do as well. If moms don't get any…

8 Tips to Get Your Home Ready for Christmas

As the twelve days of Christmas begin to count down, it’s time to get your home ready for friends, family, and best of all, Santa.…

Latest Activity

LEARNING CORNER

Make great photos even better with PicMonkey

Views: 27219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion



kristin mccarthy said:

Hi Katie- happy to go checkout your new blog.  I have been at this for five months now - please let me know if I can help you in anyway.  Check my blog out at www.fourprincessesandthecheese.com

Heidi Braden said:

Hi Katie!

I checked out your blog.  I love the name and plan to use the pecan and brown sugar sweet potato recipe!  I tried to subscribe, but got an error message...I'd be happy to try again in a few days!

If you are interested, my blog is at:  www.rosesandrobins.com 

I'm still VERY new to blogging, but am learning as I go...   Here are a few more links:

www.facebook.com/rosesrobins

www.pinterest.com/rosesrobins

www.bloglovin.com/rosesrobins



Katie Crawford said:

Hi everyone! I'm a fairly new blogger, and I just got my URL up and running.
http://bootsandbacon.com

Twitter:
@bootsnbacon

I'm still working on content, but any follow would be appreciated and I'd be happy to follow back! Thank you

Katie- getting an error message when subscribing.

Hi everyone, I am Miles, a newbie mom from NY. Looking forward to connecting! My blog can be found here. :)

Hi Miles- welcome.

I run a parenting humor site www.fourprincessesandthecheese.com - this is where I blog and rant about my attempts to raise four little girls including twin toddlers.  I started blogging five months ago.  Please check the site out.  I am happy to subscribe to yours.  I feel strongly that blogging should be a supportive community that helps each other grow.  Feel free to subscribe back or shoot me any questions.

Hi Miles! Welcome!  Your blog looks great...what a cute little one!  :)  I just started to blog over at www.rosesandrobins.com.  


Miles Bonanno said:

Hi everyone, I am Miles, a newbie mom from NY. Looking forward to connecting! My blog can be found here. :)


Thank you for the kind words, he is our little sunshine! :) What a great blog, just connected with you on Facebook! :-) 


Heidi Braden said:

Hi Miles! Welcome!  Your blog looks great...what a cute little one!  :)  I just started to blog over at www.rosesandrobins.com.  


Miles Bonanno said:

Hi everyone, I am Miles, a newbie mom from NY. Looking forward to connecting! My blog can be found here. :)


Thanks for the welcome! Your blog looks great, love the layout and colors! :) I just followed and subscribed to your blog and I totally agree with you that blogging should be a supportive community! 


kristin mccarthy said:

Hi Miles- welcome.

I run a parenting humor site www.fourprincessesandthecheese.com - this is where I blog and rant about my attempts to raise four little girls including twin toddlers.  I started blogging five months ago.  Please check the site out.  I am happy to subscribe to yours.  I feel strongly that blogging should be a supportive community that helps each other grow.  Feel free to subscribe back or shoot me any questions.

Following!

Following!

yvette putter said:


Hey Donna,

I followed you for onto my reader. It's such a diverse blog space! I really like that. Short and sweet. Lots of work blogging every day though. I'm glad it works for you well that way!

You can follow me back whichever way you please. (email or twitter or FB) I am still figuring out what my niche is, but it's writing therapy for myself for sure! Mostly I write personal reflection that I hope will help or inspire others in similar life circumstances as myself.

I am at http:www.themommyconfessionals.com All of the different ways to follow me is on the site, so pick whichever you prefer ; )

Looking forward to seeing my daily bits of beauty from you!

Yvette


Donna Kramer said:

Hi, all! I'd love some new followers, and I'm really interested in discovering other people's blogs, too. I'll follow whoever follows me. Here's me:

https://myonebeautifulthing.com/

I'm a post-a-day blogger whose mission is to post one beautiful thing every single day. It started as a way for me to self-soothe, but it's become a place for me to try and put out some good in the world.

Have a great day!

Donna

Following!

Hello!

Check out my blog-- littleconquest.com -- like & follow and I will do the same! :)

Thanks!


MomsVitality said:

Everyone My name is Kweikielee and I go by MomsVitality currently me and my family do daily vlogs and I also blog so please check us out with the links below, If you like us please do the following. Will also follow back! Feedback is always welcomed

LIKE,SUBSCRIBE,COMMNET,FOLLOW

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcNMWTUFbWrhLZpRynE8Ahw


Website: http://momsvitality.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MomsVitality/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MomsVitality

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/momsvitality/

Following both!

Check out my blog-- littleconquest.com! :)

Thanks!



Wanda Jefferson said:

followed

Shelby Stover said:

I'm loving all the new blogs to check out! Thanks ladies!

I'm at www.fitasamamabear.com - healthy living for the natural mama!


Following you back! :) 


Miles Bonanno said:


Thanks for the welcome! Your blog looks great, love the layout and colors! :) I just followed and subscribed to your blog and I totally agree with you that blogging should be a supportive community! 


kristin mccarthy said:

Hi Miles- welcome.

I run a parenting humor site www.fourprincessesandthecheese.com - this is where I blog and rant about my attempts to raise four little girls including twin toddlers.  I started blogging five months ago.  Please check the site out.  I am happy to subscribe to yours.  I feel strongly that blogging should be a supportive community that helps each other grow.  Feel free to subscribe back or shoot me any questions.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service