Advertisement

Question about review networks that require subscriptions

Hi all,

I have been interested in joining a couple blogging networks that promise great product review opportunities, but you have to pay either a monthly subscription or annual subscription.

Do you any of you have experience with Mom Spark Media or The Hive (Brand Buzz Network)?

If it proves to be worth the money I would like to join, but I would hate to be paying for something and not benefiting.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I asked the same question and got good feedback about MomSpark Media.  If you pay for an annual membership, it comes out to only like $3 a year, which is worth it if you get even one decent review opportunity.  I plan on joining soon.  I'm not sure about The Hive.  I don't really like how it seems to be all over the place lately (went from Product Review Place to the Hive without much notice).

I think they are both worth it,and run by terrific women but I have been a member of MomDot VIP Forum for a couple of years and love it there.  I have received tons of great opps and learned everything I know about blogging from this community of supportive bloggers. You e-mail her to apply at this link:

http://www.momdot.com/pr-friendly-blogs

RSS

OFFERS

Nanit works with the Echo Show. Shop Now.Halloween

Advertisment

Our Blog

6 creative hacks to transform your kids room into a fun space

Your kid’s room is a space where they can play, dream and relax and - most importantly - it’s their space to have fun. There are some easy ways you can help to make your child’s room an exciting space for them. Consider these creative hacks if you want to…

5 Ways to Fund Your Retirement

Whether you plan to work until you’re eligible to receive your full social security benefits…

LEARNING CORNER

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisment

Advertisement

Events

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service